Colin226

GDT: Devils @ Penguins

104 posts in this topic

This jackass on the Pens pregame just asked Bylsma "Jacques Lemaire... blah blah blah... How do you beat the neutral zone trap?" Love people who get paid to talk about the sport but don't actually pay attention to the games.

Why is this game on MSG+2 and not the unwatchable Islanders

Have MSG 8's cameras gotten worse, or am I just not used to it?

Damnit my power just went out for a second and now I gotta wait for the cable box to reboot.

Have MSG 8's cameras gotten worse, or am I just not used to it?

You're just not used to it.

fvckin DirecTV. I hate satellite television, if I still had Comsuck, I'd at least be able to see the game right now instead of "retrieving signal".

Helluva goal for your first one! Way to go Fraser big assist to Fleury!

Edited by thefiestygoat

hahaha that was awesome. definitely didn't see that coming. mark fraser throwing the puck on net then fleury throwing it into his net

Too bad that'll be the last goal Fraser ever scores. He's wearing number 2.

I'm pumped I can finally watch the Devils on TV... even though I have to listen to the Pens crew.

I'm really enjoying all the commentary about the trap, aren't you?!

Slow start to start the game for the Devils but picked it up and congratulations to Fraser on scoring his 1st NHL goal of his career. B ) Good first period by the Devils and need to continue this type of play in the 2nd, which is the Devils bad periods this season. Keep it going Devils.

I'm really enjoying all the commentary about the trap, aren't you?!

I bet they could put the entire team any way they want and it'd still be old time NJD trapping hockey.

God, is anyone else impressed with the flow of the game? I feel like we're in a playoff game right now... so up and down, such nice flow, not many mistakes... alot of fun too watch.

Couple comments, though.

-Zubrus has looked good... like, 3.4mm good. For the first time in a while. He needs to finish more, but he won 3 battles down low and has been where the puck has been all night.

-Rolston has... not looked good. 1v1 and you throw a weak pass at the boards? Lame.

-Mark Fraser now leads the defense in goals. Hah.

-Any other player in the league gets called for goalie interference, roughing, or unsportsmanlike conduct on that Crosby whack. If it's a Devil, he's off for 4 minutes because of the way Crosby shoved back. The NHL needs to address the fact that Crosby is all but exempt from any penalties. I'm pissed.

God, is anyone else impressed with the flow of the game? I feel like we're in a playoff game right now... so up and down, such nice flow, not many mistakes... alot of fun too watch.

I agree it's nerve wracking every time Malkin or Crosby has the puck. I'm just scared to death one of them is going to put one in even though this one doesn't mean everything in the grand scheme of things (winning would be nice though :P )

If I had a buck for every time he mentioned the trap...really fvcking annoying.

Nice hustle by Bergfors for his second goal in as many games.

Sweet!!!

gd.gif