forsberg

William

he is healthy for the first time in years according to him. also, i think the team so far into the season is much better than anyone thought. we have the cap space why not sign him.

parise zajac langs

elias forsberg bergfors

rolston zubrus clarkson

pando nieds the fin

2 scoring lines

2 checking lines

we would easily be the best team in the eastern conference in my humble opinion. the only caveat to the potential singing is that the khl might offer him 10 million dollars.

Edited by William

The whole point of cutting Shanny was to open up opportunity's to rookies such as Pelley, signing Forsberg would be a rookie being sent down(Pelley) :doh1:

So if we did sign Forsberg why did we let Shanny go??? Also as stated before he want to play on a team he has played on before. :P

The point was Shanny was taken away because Lou wanted some young guys to get a chance...so signing Forsberg which would lead to Pelley being cut would be against the whole "Youth Movement." :doh1: You may view this is a different way but I stand behind that signing Forsberg would be stupid and against this youth movement. :noclue: Am I wrong?!?!

Anyway put Forsberg in and take Pelley out....this may give us some offence but in the end we can't send Pelley down. This is his final year because soon he'll have Jofeson and Cormier to go up against. Pelley has no chance againt both of these uprising centers! :fight:

This whole discussion is a waste :yucky: Forsberg is 36 and has stated if he comes back to the NHL he would join Philly or the Av's. I'm very sorry for all the Forsberg lovers out there :kill: his chance of coming here are zippo!

The point was Shanny was taken away because Lou wanted some young guys to get a chance...so signing Forsberg which would lead to Pelley being cut would be against the whole "Youth Movement." :doh1: You may view this is a different way but I stand behind that signing Forsberg would be stupid and against this youth movement. :noclue: Am I wrong?!?!

Anyway put Forsberg in and take Pelley out....this may give us some offence but in the end we can't send Pelley down. This is his final year because soon he'll have Jofeson and Cormier to go up against. Pelley has no chance againt both of these uprising centers! :fight:

if you'd keep Rod Pelley and say no to forsberg, I want what you're smoking :evil:

foppa is infinitely better than shanny

For the 10 games Floppa is healthy, I would rather have Shanny.

This whole discussion is a waste :yucky: Forsberg is 36 and has stated if he comes back to the NHL he would join Philly or the Av's. I'm very sorry for all the Forsberg lovers out there :kill: his chance of coming here are zippo!

As a Devil fan I would LOVE for Philly to re-sign him and destroy the good, young chemistry the Flyers are building with.