Colorado Debuts 3rd Jersey

adavid

Don't like them as they are a spin off to the Rangers jerseys. Colorado had those maroon jerseys that had the name Colorado the same way as these new ones. Still it is too close of a resemblance of the Rangers jereseys. Stick with the two jerseys which are a lot better.

If anyone mistakes these for the Rangers, they're color blind or not all there.

The Rangers are not the only team at any level in the history of organized hockey to ever wear diagonal names and they certainly won't be the last or should be the only ones. It's like the opinion that pinstripes should only be on Yankees uniforms :blahblah:

Edited by SJP20

If anyone mistakes these for the Rangers, they're color blind or not all there.

The Rangers are not the only team at any level in the history of organized hockey to ever wear diagonal names and they certainly won't be the last or should be the only ones. It's like the opinion that pinstripes should only be on Yankees uniforms :blahblah:

Teams can do what ever they want i still think it is boring and unimaginative. Of course this is still much better than the Sens and Bolts thrid jerseys. Of course I think all thrid jerseys are stupid.

Don't love these jerseys...only because they're not the same team that wore the burgundy ones, so they shouldn't pretend. Oh well, they'll do what they do. And I'm sure they'll make money

Interesting tidbit about these jerseys, it says "AVALANCHE" across the back collar. Something unique to the Reebok era:

Avs3rdback.png?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1258091939704

Can't say I like it or don't, but I like that it's unique.

Teams can do what ever they want i still think it is boring and unimaginative. Of course this is still much better than the Sens and Bolts thrid jerseys. Of course I think all thrid jerseys are stupid.

I actually wouldn't mind a Devils' 3rd jersey (black) with a real devil on the front (maybe the one on the Lowell jersey). I'm probably in the minority on that one though.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

All the Devils need to do for a 3rd jersey is take the home uniforms and where the red is, make it black and where the black is, make it red. Just switch places with the colors. Simple, clean, and IMO, classy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/TJordan522/IMG_4596.jpg

Like that one? I've always thought they were kind of tacky. And that the only alternates we should ever have are the ones they're doing this year, the red and greens. I proposed these a while ago: http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Evilnurn/Devils/devils_3rd.jpg . I think its like what we'll see with the alternates this year.

Edited by DevilNurn

about every five months this topic of the devils having a 3rd jersey comes up. And its usually goes the same way. Some people hate it, some would love it , some post some of there bad ideas and so on and so on

Edited by estreetcrew3