Devil Fan

GDT: Capitals @ Devils 7:00 pm EST

75 posts in this topic

msg.com/devils

VOTE: MOST UNDERRATED DEVIL

Who is the Devil's most underrated player?

Nicklas Bergfors 12.69%

David Clarkson 17.16%

Andy Greene 67.16%

Rod Pelley 2.99%

why the hell was there no choice for the Danis?

What the *%@K! I walked out of the room for a minute and we're down 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The first goal really pissed me off. Call it an excuse or whatever but that penalty against the Devils was a p.o.s. call. You wanna call a trip on that well then take Semin off the ice as well for diving like a little bitch.

I'll take being down 2-1 though. could have been a lot worse. They have to start playing tighter in their own end. The Caps had a little bit to much room to work with.

The only thing close to a soft goal so far was let up by Theodore. 2 shots 2 goals, but they were both one-timers and solid shots.

The first goal really pissed me off. Call it an excuse or whatever but that penalty against the Devils was a p.o.s. call. You wanna call a trip on that well then take Semin off the ice as well for diving like a little bitch.

I'll take being down 2-1 though. could have been a lot worse. They have to start playing tighter in their own end. The Caps had a little bit to much room to work with.

It looked like the zebra's forgot their whistles today. The Dev's need to tighten up the defense and start getting more traffic in front of Theodore.

Had to find the whistle on that one, to obivious!!!

:gd:

LANGENBRUNNER !!!!! Its a power play goal!!!!!!!

sloppy game but it's 2-2 I'll take it for now.

The only thing close to a soft goal so far was let up by Theodore. 2 shots 2 goals, but they were both one-timers and solid shots.

I didn't read anyone posting a "soft goal or two"????

Devils defense is taking care of business on both ends of the ice tonight. Take away the sloppy first 15 of the first, they've shut down the Caps, and have several points to their credit,(White, Murphy with goals, and Greene with assists)

:gd:

Edited by Dr Death

That's 2 Bobby Holik references tonight for Doc.

That's 2 Bobby Holik references tonight for Doc.

They must miss his in between period or post game banter. :soap:

a couple things i've noticed tonight:

Clarkson on the 4th line :(

Bergfors looked like he was getting frustrated playing with Sestito and Halischuk so it was good to see him set up that beauty by Halischuk.

Elias has been doing some nice things and I expect to see him showing up on the score sheet soon.

Nice game by Zubrus by I don't like the Rolston-Zubrus-Langenbrunner line.

wonder how things will be when all the others return

I like the play of Greene right now. Oduya should stay hurt, he has looked horrid so far this season.

Big Game Monday. Flyers will be looking to lay a pounding on the Devs. Hopefully they dish out the pounding themselves and put up another 5 spot on Emery!

Rod Pelley = Most underrated player? Er... who voted in that poll? :blink:

I was thinking more Andy Greene...

Edited by nmigliore

Another great win for the Devils. They just keep rolling! Good job to stay out of the penalty box, they actually didn't take any penalties since the one on Halischuk was a joke. I'm as confident as anyone can be in this team right now even if they trail 2-0 against a very good oponent. Marty made an incredible save to protect the lead right before Halischuks goal. Congrats to Matt for his first NHL goal!

clap.gif

Oh yeahhhh, another win!!!

How much fun is this!

gd.gif