Devils Throwback night Bogus ?

INLOUWETRUST

I don't know about the design, but if they don't produce replicas of these jerseys available for fans, I think it's a huge FAIL. It would be just stupid to pass on such a chance to make money. The Devils already made sure the fans would get the message and they keep advertising the whole thing. Obviously, fans are crazy about this. Selling these jerseys (and I don't mean game-worn ones, but sweaters produced especially for sale) only makes sense.

Hopefully, they won't mess the thing up. I wouldn't mind an Rbk Edge design (for example, Canucks' oldschool jerseys don't look bad with the new collar and shape), just don't change the fricking scheme!

I think it's a HUGE FAIL if they don't get these out before Christmas to take advantage of the amount they'd sell for Christmas gifts.

The individual game suite tickets for that night include a throwback jersey for everyone in the suite, so I would imagine that they will be selling them in the team store as well. They sold Stevens jerseys when they honored his HOF induction, I doubt they'd pass up the opportunity to make money on this, too.

I think it's a HUGE FAIL if they don't get these out before Christmas to take advantage of the amount they'd sell for Christmas gifts.

I asked the manager at the Devils Den as well as emailed the Devils merchandise department and the person that is promoting the suites for the game... I got the same answer from all of them... don't expect to see them for sale until the end of february/early march, and they promised that they will be for sale

I asked the manager at the Devils Den as well as emailed the Devils merchandise department and the person that is promoting the suites for the game... I got the same answer from all of them... don't expect to see them for sale until the end of february/early march, and they promised that they will be for sale

If they're going to bypass the chance to have these jerseys out for the holidays, they are throwing money away. Inexcusable.

Edited by MadDog2020

Well, looks like Lou is sticking to his guns. A part of me wants the Devils to make a couple of bucks, but most of me wants Lou to keep to his word and views on cashing in through third jerseys. I'm glad Lou is still status quo.

well then the Devils will be the first team in history to make alternate jerseys with no cash or profit in mind. I don't get the point, if for nothing but nostalgia, if they're not selling them now

I'm hoping the Devils don't back out on wearing the original colors. As mentioned before, it was already released in a statement that they would and if they go back or try to darken the colors, it would po alot of fans. I am hoping the jerseys go on sale as I have been wanting one for years.

I'm hoping the Devils don't back out on wearing the original colors. As mentioned before, it was already released in a statement that they would and if they go back or try to darken the colors, it would po alot of fans. I am hoping the jerseys go on sale as I have been wanting one for years.

They are wearing the colors, the issue is if it will be exactly the same design as before, or just the same current jerseys but with the green replacing the black.

Thanks unknown poster, you really broke some ground on this Vintage jersey mystery. Can't wait for your " Devils wearing red jerseys with circular NJ logo on front" post LOL

It was in no certain terms what primary color jersey (red or white) would be worn by the Devils for this night until now.

You're welcome.

Edited by SJP20