GDT NJD (19-7-1) at BUF (16-8-2) 7:00 PM ET on Versus

123 posts in this topic

buffalo sucks

LETS GO DEVILS.

Edited by DevilMinder

GO DEVS GO!!!

Will be watching the game instead of studying for my final tomorrow

Versus = Devils Kryptonite

Tonight the curse gets broken. The power of positive thinking.

Scoops

For the love of god can FIOS vs HD work for once.

+1. I have fios so I actually look forward to these games on Versus. Except now that the Devils are seemingly 0 and whatever on nationally televised games I have some serious mixed feelings of the Versus.

Versus again? Goddamn.

I worry the longer DirecTV/Versus goes without even any news of movement on either side, the more likely I'm getting fvcked over when it comes to playoff hockey this year...

For the love of god can FIOS vs HD work for once.

Totally forgot the game will be available to us in HD!

Just got my FiOS HD box yesterday to hookup to my new 37" HDTV and sound system.. :cheers:

I don't if this is true but if Comcast buys NBC which I've heard, would this mean no PO games for DirecTV customers come playoffs? I have a different service so I haven't been up to date on the issue at hand.

Tomorrow is the deadline for the FCC to rule if Dolan can withhold HD MSG from FIOS. Should be interesting, because like PAR said this has implications for other channels now too.

Sorry Versus still sucks ass! Horrible channel. It really needs to be moved to another channel.

Devils did not fair well against Buffalo in the 1st meeting of the season losing 4-1 @ the Prudential center back in October. It was one of the worst games of the season for the Devils. Tonight the Devils look to give a little payback to Buffalo on their home ice where the Devils have played very well there. Brodeur vs. Miller should be a good one and the Devils need to jump on this Buffalo team early in the 1st. PP and PK has to be good in this one as well when given the oppurtunities.

Get the win Devils!!!

LETS GO DEVILS!!! :evil:

I don't if this is true but if Comcast buys NBC which I've heard, would this mean no PO games for DirecTV customers come playoffs? I have a different service so I haven't been up to date on the issue at hand.

Depends. I would think that the added clout of NBC would help nudge the two sides toward a resolution, but who knows? Consider, though, that the sale probably won't close for almost a year, if not more.