• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

juankzas

Mexican fan

12 posts in this topic

G'Day, I'm Juan Carlos, a mexican devils' fan, I'll be with my wife in New York 030710 to 031310 and just bought tickets for the rangers game on 031010, I'm so excited.

Yay, im not the only Mexican Devils fan!

Seems you are not the only mexican fan!!! Do you live in the US or in M

Nice.. I live in the US.. you?

Mexico City, will be in NY with my wife next march for a week, will be my first time there, also first time will see the devils. I went some years ago to Toronto, went to a maple leafs - rangers game

hola Diablo, never thought I'd feel comfortable saying that!!

cmon ..this aint the first time youve said hello ... :evil:

Mexico City, will be in NY with my wife next march for a week, will be my first time there, also first time will see the devils. I went some years ago to Toronto, went to a maple leafs - rangers game

Nice, my family is from the D.F. too.

cmon ..this aint the first time youve said hello ... :evil:

Nice, my family is from the D.F. too.

Do you go often to the games?? I know is very soon to ask but will you go to 031010 game against the Rangers?? Sounds like a great game to attend. I'll be in section 231, if any of you are season-ticket holder in rinkside and want to change I'm willing :lol:

Do you go often to the games?? I know is very soon to ask but will you go to 031010 game against the Rangers?? Sounds like a great game to attend. I'll be in section 231, if any of you are season-ticket holder in rinkside and want to change I'm willing :lol:

Yea, i go to games very often, not a season ticket holder, but go to a lot of games. I probably wont go to the rangers game on the 3/10/10.