Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HockeyMom

Ahhh A Nice Relaxing Night

19 posts in this topic

HM what are we missing that is not posted? Relaxing for now--tomorrow: vomit-smiley-023.gifdrunk.gif

Stress & nerves all over again, woo hoo! Hopefully all worth it! :)

It has been a stressful last month for us :lol: Other than the '94 playoffs (when little was expected of the Devils since it was their first year as a big time team) which is about when I first started to become a big hockey fan, I can't remember the last time we had two straight rounds back to back with such violent momentum shifts back and forth throughout (Carolina and Toronto in 2001; eh probably not though the Toronto series was back and forth). Hell there were about a series' worth of momentum shifts in a single game last night :o

Wouldn't want it any other way I suppose though ;) 4-0 would be boring after a while - this just makes the wins that much more rewarding.

Of course it also makes the losses that much more excruciating :P

Zam yep just for tonight..... Tomorrow my stomach will be in a big knot and my heart will be beating hard and furious. I just thought the pic of the cat was funny.

Hey can everyone see the pic? Now I'm thinking it might not be showing up......

I've got to work tomorrow night, so I'll have to try and get it in on the radio at work..and the reception sucks :saddevil:

Wouldn't want it any other way I suppose though ;) 4-0 would be boring after a while - this just makes the wins that much more rewarding.

Hasan,

Yep I couldn't agree with you more. It has been some ride so far.

Although a 4-0 game tomorrow would make me one very happy Devs fan!

Devils win tomorrow night, I know my co-workers are going to be hating me..heh..heh.. :burn: They're mostly Flyer fans.

I've got to work tomorrow night, so I'll have to try and get it in on the radio at work..and the reception sucks   :saddevil:

Oh no I think you should get the day off. Damn the CUP will be in the house!

Sorry you have to work listening to hockey on the radio is tough enough never mind the bad reception.

I'll have the VCR recording though. But knowing my luck it will end up being a 4 OT game and the tape will run out before it's over. ;)

No pic for moi....hmmm let me ask you something...are you linking this pic from a web site or your C drive???

I still don't see anything! :blink:

I did not make 49 posts today, either! That has got to be wrong.....! :evil:

OK...let me try Zam...I only know how to add links so I will be playing and editting :D

Relaxing evening

Frig it...one of you younguns put the pic in the thread ...there is the link :(

1054948698.JPG

OK this pic thingie is not working **sigh** use the link WAHHHHHHHHHHHH

I can't see the picture either, if my computer can't figure it out on it's own.. I'll never see the damn picture!!! :evil:

Sheesh you guys! I saw it every time. Dew as you figured out it is on a network url.

Oh well.... I tried. :huh: