Ahhh A Nice Relaxing Night

HockeyMom

It has been a stressful last month for us :lol: Other than the '94 playoffs (when little was expected of the Devils since it was their first year as a big time team) which is about when I first started to become a big hockey fan, I can't remember the last time we had two straight rounds back to back with such violent momentum shifts back and forth throughout (Carolina and Toronto in 2001; eh probably not though the Toronto series was back and forth). Hell there were about a series' worth of momentum shifts in a single game last night :o

Wouldn't want it any other way I suppose though ;) 4-0 would be boring after a while - this just makes the wins that much more rewarding.

Of course it also makes the losses that much more excruciating :P

Zam yep just for tonight..... Tomorrow my stomach will be in a big knot and my heart will be beating hard and furious. I just thought the pic of the cat was funny.

Hey can everyone see the pic? Now I'm thinking it might not be showing up......

Wouldn't want it any other way I suppose though ;) 4-0 would be boring after a while - this just makes the wins that much more rewarding.

Hasan,

Yep I couldn't agree with you more. It has been some ride so far.

Although a 4-0 game tomorrow would make me one very happy Devs fan!

I've got to work tomorrow night, so I'll have to try and get it in on the radio at work..and the reception sucks   :saddevil:

Oh no I think you should get the day off. Damn the CUP will be in the house!

Sorry you have to work listening to hockey on the radio is tough enough never mind the bad reception.