Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BMARB

Did Anyone Else Here This

27 posts in this topic

Before the Game Saturday night, while listening to Don talk on 1050, he said that every Finals that the Devils were end ended on a Saturday, 95, we won on a Saturday, 2000 we won on a Saturday, and 2001, we lost on a Saturday. :saddevil: . Is this true?... Let's go Boys One More Win!! :evil:

Bout time...been waiting for you to post this tidbit...I agree with 95 and 00...wouldn't be surprised bout 01...would love a steady track record...btw...Peluso all the way Ratty :uni:

I still carry that autographed ticket stub from 95 in my checkbook :o

wow, it's saturday! ;) We are frantically trying to scrounge up tix to tonight's game. I can't really afford it, but who cares!?!

Dew, my stub sits on the entertainment center with all my other Devils goodies.. We got them signed at that old LT club right?

'01 was definitely a Saurday night.

I had stragglers from my sons B-Day party that day, and I practically had to toss them out.

Wasn't '95 a Friday.....? :blink: I know '00 and '01 were Saturdays....I was slightly hungover for one and damn depressed on the other. We're due for the win! Interesting stat nonetheless!

1995 was a Saturday. I remembered it was June 24 from the Second Heaven video and then I looked it up on the AOL Calendar.

I am positive 95 was a Saturday Zam...buried mom on Thursday morning...BMARB and HockeyMom remember...we kept yelling for my mother to get in the crease and bump Vernon :saddevil:

Dew,

It was definitely a Saturday night, I think I got home Sunday :evil: . Yes I remember yelling for your mom to bump Vernon

in 2000, the game started on Saturday but didn't end until Sunday so, techincally, we won the Cup on a Sunday morning.

I believe the Matteau goal was also on saturday, and so was the graves wraparound.

Yes, the 2000 game did end around 12:30 am, Let's not have that happen again. Nervous won't be able to handle that one. But a Win Is A Win :evil:

SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER!!!! Go Devils!!!! Yea Bmarbs we got home on Sunday! That is a time I will never forget.

Saturday in the park I thought it was the 4th of July!

ha ha!

Gooooooooo Devils!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yeah he was fine now wasn't he?

Oh no we are both married now.... I guess Dew gets to keep him all to herself this time.

:o

I believe the Matteau goal was also on saturday, and so was the graves wraparound.

That was THE Worst time for any Devil fan. I was totally destroyed.

:evilcry: