Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DaneykoIsGod

Heaven?

8 posts in this topic

This was probably announced but I haven't been around much lately and must have missed it .... but where did the Heaven forum go?

Heaven and purgatory were merged into Hell for lack of activity.

Well, according to the Christadelphians, the garden of Eden was originally intended to be the eternal dwelling place of man. When man sinned against God, Man was cast out of the garden. The entire hope of mankind it to be permitted to live once again in the physical garden paradise. God will restore the garden on a global basis and there "the faithful" will live a physical existence forever upon the earth. Advocates of this view deny that man has a soul. Their physical view of heaven is therefore a logical outgrowth of their doctrine on the soul.

Hope this helps!!

:)

So when this garden is restored, that's where I'll be able to post about the St. Patty's Day bar crawl? I hope God has plenty of soil, seeds and hoes. Wow, that came out wrong.

So when this garden is restored, that's where I'll be able to post about the St. Patty's Day bar crawl? I hope God has plenty of soil, seeds and hoes. Wow, that came out wrong.

God's GOD, man. I'm sure he has all the hoes anyone could ever need and more.

Edited by thelastonealive

God's GOD, man. I'm sure he has all the hoes anyone could ever need and more.

And if He ever runs out, He can just steal some dude's rib and bada bing bada boom, brand new hoes.