GDT: Devils @ Penguins 12/21 7:30PM EST (MSG+)

DevilNurn

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where the heck is this game on TV?

I'm North Jersey / Cablevision. I see Isles, Rags on the main MSG channels, and the piss-poor backup channel (99) is also showing Isles. Come on.

Yeah that's what I saw... they are playing the Isles pregame show on both channels. The Devs pregame show starts at 7 on MSG +

Man, stuck listening to the penguins feed...this guy is just making excuse after excuse as to why the devils won the first two meetings...can't stand listenin to this guy. Give it time, if/when the devils get a solid lead, he'll start whining about the trap as well

Also, is peters playing? Normally don't like him, but I'd love to see him drop rupp for that hit on pando

peters is out and pikka is in.

How on earth was that Adams hit on Mottau clean? These Pens announcers are saying Adams has what it takes to be a Navy Seal. Wtf?

Well Doc and Chico were fine with it too and started reminiscing about old-time hockey when there was only one referee.

Edited by funetiklee

Man, stuck listening to the penguins feed...this guy is just making excuse after excuse as to why the devils won the first two meetings...can't stand listenin to this guy. Give it time, if/when the devils get a solid lead, he'll start whining about the trap as well

Pens announcers are the worst.