GDT: Devils @ Penguins 12/21 7:30PM EST (MSG+)

DevilNurn

Hey guys, I know I'm not a usual in terms of GDTs but I thought I'd give it a shot for a couple reasons:

A) It's been exactly one year since my last GDT (12/21/08 vs. Flyers), and I'm 1-0-0

B) I will be at the game in Pittsburgh tonight! Look for me in a red Gionta jersey with a JM patch!

Preview

Screenshot2009-12-20at102002PM.png

That said, LETS GO DEVILS!!

crosby-diver.jpg

POT ONE ZACH!

Screenshot2009-12-20at100240PM.png

Screenshot2009-12-20at100322PM.png

We miss you Rupper...

amd_devils-fight.jpg

And for good measure...

meganfox.jpg

Edited by DevilNurn

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Biggest game of the year in my opinion. Penguins have scored twice on us this year so far in 2 games. They know they lost twice to us and they will be coming out strong. What Steve Cangelosi made a big deal about, and what neither team even knows or cares about, is this is the last day in that arena. December 21, 2009, a day that will never be forgotten.

Unfortunately I can't watch the game today and will have to watch it for the first time tommorow at 2 on MSG+ when they show it again. You would think I would just look up the score later, but nah. After my final I want to watch it and cheer as if its live.

LETS GO DEVILS

I'll see you guys tommorow at 4 after the "game"

another big game here for the Devils right before the Christmas break. This is for 1st place in the division and 1st overall in the NHL. Parise and Zajac to get it going tonight and score some goals. Parise 9-games without a goal now and hopefully that ends tonight in Pittsburgh.

Get this big win Devils! Stay #1 in the division and the NHL to the Christmas break.

LETS GO DEVILS!!!