Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DevilNurn

GDT: Devils @ Penguins 12/21 7:30PM EST (MSG+)

112 posts in this topic

Wow my bad... weird programming by MSG to put the Isles pregame at 6 30 on MSG+ then the Devs pregame at 7 while the Isles are already on another channel.

The Devils game doesn't start til 7:30.. so.. why would they start the show at 6:30?

The Devils game doesn't start til 7:30.. so.. why would they start the show at 6:30?

No I know. I just got confused when I saw the Isles pregame show on two channels lol.

Where the heck is this game on TV?

I'm North Jersey / Cablevision. I see Isles, Rags on the main MSG channels, and the piss-poor backup channel (99) is also showing Isles. Come on.

I'm North Jersey / Cablevision. I see Isles, Rags on the main MSG channels, and the piss-poor backup channel (99) is also showing Isles. Come on.

Yeah that's what I saw... they are playing the Isles pregame show on both channels. The Devs pregame show starts at 7 on MSG +

Oh, NVM, I see what they did... Isles pregame on for no reason, and then Devs pregame.

Edited by bekim

so here's what's on right now

MSG- Rangers Pre Game

MSG+- Islanders Pre Game

MSG+2- ISLANDERS PRE GAME AGAIN

The better fix this sh!t.

edit: nevermind.. somehow i missed the 6 reply discussion about this. my bad

Edited by funetiklee

Man, stuck listening to the penguins feed...this guy is just making excuse after excuse as to why the devils won the first two meetings...can't stand listenin to this guy. Give it time, if/when the devils get a solid lead, he'll start whining about the trap as well

Also, is peters playing? Normally don't like him, but I'd love to see him drop rupp for that hit on pando

How on earth was that Adams hit on Mottau clean? These Pens announcers are saying Adams has what it takes to be a Navy Seal. Wtf?

Also, is peters playing? Normally don't like him, but I'd love to see him drop rupp for that hit on pando

peters is out and pikka is in.

How on earth was that Adams hit on Mottau clean? These Pens announcers are saying Adams has what it takes to be a Navy Seal. Wtf?

Well Doc and Chico were fine with it too and started reminiscing about old-time hockey when there was only one referee.

Edited by funetiklee

Man, stuck listening to the penguins feed...this guy is just making excuse after excuse as to why the devils won the first two meetings...can't stand listenin to this guy. Give it time, if/when the devils get a solid lead, he'll start whining about the trap as well

Pens announcers are the worst.

:evil: Penalty Killed!!!!

1-0 Devs! Great 1st period and a power play to start the 2nd!! :burn:

Edited by ChilltownDevs2673

They second ranked team in NHL isn't as strong as this place used to be...

naaa...

it's just that WE'RE AWESOME !