Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DevilNurn

GDT: Devils @ Penguins 12/21 7:30PM EST (MSG+)

112 posts in this topic

Seriously who is missing Zubrus?

Oh yeah and CONGRATS MARTY WOOOOOOOOO! What a great day! Got an early Christmas gift of a home Zajac jersey today too! And first in the league heading into the Christmas break! And against Crybabay and the Pens! I couldn't ask for anything more.

Malkin's spinning dive was a highlight.

Haha I knew someone would call me out on that. I'm glad I was proved wrong. Go Marty!!

to your credit when you posted that the penguins were buzzing...

great win. forwards played excellently except for (of course) rob niedermayer, who continues to play like a guy from NHL94 - he glides around the ice uselessly until he gets the puck somehow

dunno what happened to pittsburgh, they played a terrible game. that power play is amazing.

He must be doing something right to keep coming up with the puck but I agree, when Zubrus returns I'd like to see Nieds busted to the bench.

Seriously who is missing Zubrus?

I miss Zubrus.

Believe it or not this team can actually get better. We are still missing our #1 defenseman and two of our best power forwards..

Hate on Zubrus, everyone does, but he's a beast along the boards and he was playing pretty well before he got hurt.

He still doesn't know how to get the puck in the net at all. Ever. And if you pay attention, a lot of good offensive possessions and plays get killed off of Zubrus's stick. More than almost any other player on the team imo.

Edited by Cowutopia

Ok so let's be honest.

Who's looking for the African American hat trick??! CMON ODUYA!

He's not African American. :doh1:

"If you were trapped by the trap, you were trapped".

I wish upon these two morons a long, painful death.

Consisting of rusty nails.

If you've ever heard the Ottawa guys, they're even worse.

26-8-1...this team could very well be 20 games over NHL-.500 by the halfway point. Here's what's insane...even if the Devils experienced a major drop-off and went something like, say, 20-20-7 over their final 47 games, they'd STILL put up a 100-point season (46-28-8). Can't say enough about the job these guys are doing.

The Pens announcers sounded liked they needed their diapers changed.

Outstanding game played by the Devils one of their better ones. Marty and the pipe played a full sixty minutes focus and look at the results.

Devils team... enjoy Christmas because you are back at it on Friday.

Lets Go Devls

Pens Announcers also made a joke about Hobey Baker dying in a plane crash. I couldn't believe it. What was said was "hobey Baker Winner Mike Mattou goes down hard but not as hard as HObey Baker did" then they go on to explain he died in a plane crash and just kept laughing.

I am DREADING the Penguins.

Why ?

We'll kick their ass.

B )