Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Microwavepizza

Devils 2009 Holiday STH Gift

81 posts in this topic

I haven't received mine yet :( Oh god, it's lost in the mail, no, they stole it, NO, it spontaneously combusted and the shards were eaten by werewolves!! AHHHHHH

I already told my brother it's going in my room once I find a place on the wall for it

Got mine and it is beautiful! So happy :)

Anyone else not receive theirs!? :( My last post was a joke but I am a little worried

Edited by Colin226

Anyone else not receive theirs!? :( My last post was a joke but I am a little worried

My buddy who site behind me didn't get his today and he lives in the next town over from me. If you don't get it tomorrow, just call them Wednesday and confirm the shipping.

You will get it and it will make your Xmas opening it :)

I am sure you will get yours real soon in the mail Colin. Possibly tomorrow.

Maybe next years Christmas gift from the Devils will be another Brodeur frame with a nice picture of him with shutout #104 on December 21, 2009. B )

Got it today!! I signed up for season tickets after the Holidays last year, so this is my first gift from the Devils..

I think the fact that they send anything more than a card is generous so I'll be just as happy with whatever comes next year and the years after that

:yea:

Got it today!! I signed up for season tickets after the Holidays last year, so this is my first gift from the Devils..

I think the fact that they send anything more than a card is generous so I'll be just as happy with whatever comes next year and the years after that

Glad you got it!

Did anyone get more then one voucher for the restaurant??

I'm not complaining but I thought it was gonna be one per number of seats you had

Did anyone get more then one voucher for the restaurant??

I'm not complaining but I thought it was gonna be one per number of seats you had

Yeah only got one

See Colin, I told you that you would most likely get it today in the mail. :) It is a nice gift...

No, but don't make the jump from "block of glass" to "Plaque with actual netting from 552" in a year... I'm sure I'm not the only one who's ticked off about this.

Wow at first I thought you were kidding. You are legitimately angry about this? :lol:

That's ridiculous! You want them to slowly build up the quality of the gifts over the years? They can give whatever they want. Don't be bitter just because you decided not to buy season tickets again. This is a great reward for those who did buy season tickets.

God forbid you were still a season ticket holder and they decided to follow your "at least give sh!tty gifts every year" policy...

"I" didn't renew my season tickets again this year because my dad lost his job; we can barely live in this house any more let alone renew season tickets.

And I'm not upset at the quality of this years gifts as much as I'm upset at the quality of the gifts in years previous. If they can turn something like this out, awesome. But why have you been half-assing it all the other years?

couldn't they put a better picture of marty on there?

I think it was the most fitting picture considering it has a piece of the net in the frame.....

That's really nice! Is this for full season ticket holders only? What about us Partial Plan ticket holders?

That's really nice! Is this for full season ticket holders only? What about us Partial Plan ticket holders?

You get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!

Ouch!

I am just playing. I had a partial plan but decided it was not worth it. I can get tickets on a game by game basis for cheaper. Plus, the partial packages do not really offer any perks such as this plaque.

No, but don't make the jump from "block of glass" to "Plaque with actual netting from 552" in a year... I'm sure I'm not the only one who's ticked off about this.

Do you have any idea how ridiculous and immature you sound?

"I" didn't renew my season tickets again this year because my dad lost his job; we can barely live in this house any more let alone renew season tickets.

And I'm not upset at the quality of this years gifts as much as I'm upset at the quality of the gifts in years previous. If they can turn something like this out, awesome. But why have you been half-assing it all the other years?

Perhaps because Marty just broke the wins record LAST MARCH?

Perhaps because Marty just broke the wins record LAST MARCH?

Uy vey. THE QUALITY of the products in years past have been FAR worse than the QUALITY of the gift they gave out THIS YEAR. I'm NOT upset as much that THE CURRENT sth's get awesome gifts, but as someone who has RECENTLY had to stop renewing tickets because of the economy, it sucks that the gifts WE recieved in YEARS PAST are so crappy compared to this... if they can send a gift this awesome, why haven't they in years past?