Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Microwavepizza

Devils 2009 Holiday STH Gift

81 posts in this topic

Was able to snag one of these 552 net plaques from a STH and it came today. Really classy and well done!

The 552 net plaque will hang proudly next to this one i had stored away:

8808541424a12047998758l.jpg

Edited by SJP20

I don't think this deserves its own thread and I don't know if some one already talked about it so ill post here. Speaking of gifts I got a Devils calendar for Xmas. Am I the only one who doesn't like some of the pictures in it? It's almost like they try to get the players when their faces are all weird.

He will tell you just like a buddy of mine that works for the Devils said that it was the net used in the #552 game. Both nets were saved from that game and were used in making these Christmas gifts for the STH. So yes it is the net from the #552 game.

Yes BC this is true and correct. One net went to Brodeur-the one he cut himself and the other net was used for this special gift for the STH.

What? You said in the same post that both nets were used and that only one net was used. Also I want to find something that is true but not correct. :lol:

I don't think this deserves its own thread and I don't know if some one already talked about it so ill post here. Speaking of gifts I got a Devils calendar for Xmas. Am I the only one who doesn't like some of the pictures in it? It's almost like they try to get the players when their faces are all weird.

I got a Devils calendar too (probably the same one) and the pictures looked weird to me also. I eventually realized it's because they photo shopped all of the board advertisements off and they blurred the crowd out, so it just makes the whole photo look really off.

I've collecting hockey cards for a couple of years now and I've gotten signatures and it says it is like 55 of 999. Now I doubt that player signs a card 999 times and that being just one card.

lol. you're an idiot. although you seemed to have learned from your mistake of claiming that the 552 net wasn't actually the net from the game so you didn't state this latest opinion of yours as fact.