nosvo0.jpg

smu4g3.jpg

28l7b5.jpg

15n846v.jpg

2dkbton.jpg

168vtwy.jpg

skxdm1.jpg

2i2cd4.jpg

Because I hate the Redskins more than I hate anything in the entire world, this thread felt necessary.

Edited by Martyisth3b3st

I don't hate the Redskins, I hate the owner for basically destroying a once proud franchise with silly non-football experienced moves.

Shanahan will be the latest hype on the long list of Snydor Failures.

The Shanahan hiring is the first good move by the Redskins in ... geez ... in as long as I can remember. Pencil Portis in for a monster year.

The Shanahan hiring is the first good move by the Redskins in ... geez ... in as long as I can remember. Pencil Portis in for a monster year.

Every move Snyder has made since he joined the team seemed all like "good moves" before the season started. Shanahan is the new Joe Gibbs.

Every move Snyder has made since he joined the team seemed all like "good moves" before the season started. Shanahan is the new Joe Gibbs.

Best of luck to Shanahan, but he's entering a division that is always UBER-competitive with a dearth of personnel on the offensive side of the ball. He's gonna need 3 years to get this franchise back into competition, and it's going to involve purging a lot of bodies.

Best of luck to Shanahan, but he's entering a division that is always UBER-competitive with a dearth of personnel on the offensive side of the ball. He's gonna need 3 years to get this franchise back into competition, and it's going to involve purging a lot of bodies.

Agreed.

The Redskins looked to me like the most intriguing team in the league the last couple weeks. They blew last-minute leads against some top teams (Dallas, Philly, New Orleans when they were still undefeated, and San Diego). If they can come that close to beating teams of that caliber with that doofus Zorn at the helm, maybe they actually aren't that far off? If they held on in those games, they're a .500 team that went 6-2 down the stretch against top-flight opponents. Or course, maybe the 'Boys, Birds, Saints and Bolts all just fell into that same "trap game" mentality and woke up at the last minute ... literally.

Whoa... where did the epic thread revival come from?