Coming to a Capitol Near You ...

The guy is right about our government sucking, but where was he the past decade?

I understand and can certainly appreciate the rhetorical nature of your question, but with more than enough silt to contend with, with our current Administration, who really has the time to dredge up muck from the previous Admin./trainwreck?

Jerrydevil -- Congressional candidate West is a master at speaking metaphorically and as far him "being a little unbalanced", well, you just listened to the guy speak for the first time and for a mere five-plus minutes at that!! :rofl: But then again and in your defense, I suppose an assertion like yours is directly influenced by just where you happen to be sitting on the teeter-totter, no?

For the moment, what I find most intriguing about Allen West is the number of independents & libertarians that are bending an ear his way ...

Edited by littleton_devil

But then again and in your defense, I suppose an assertion like yours is directly influenced by just where you happen to be sitting on the teeter-totter, no?

For the moment, what I find most intriguing about Allen West is the number of independents & libertarians that are bending an ear his way ...

Yes, he's a liitle far to the right for my tastes.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.