pumpkin cutter

What's your prized devils collection look like?

98 posts in this topic

JWomp...great collection...but that wallpaper has to go. Maybe a red, black (or green) and white paint scheme...

Unfortunately I have no room left in my current room for more Devils goodness. I have stuff that I can't put up until I buy a bigger house.

Wow Jwomp...you certainly put my Devils room to shame.

Nice stuff!

Compared to JWomps mine is weak. This is most of my stuff less a Parise home jersey and 6 or so hats.

The Stevens and Brodeur jersey have been framed. The Janssen and plain home jersey are now hanging in my sons room

DSC00060.jpg

I'm hoping this topic stays pinned long enough for me to finish getting my sh!t together. Working on a Devils mantle right now. Won't look half as awesome as some others, but still...

here ya go....

PC281285.JPG

PC281286.JPG

PC281287.JPG

PC281288.JPG

PC281284.JPG

Nice stuff. I am jealous of the Fazzino piece...I have contemplated getting one for awhile....is yours the AP?

pretty epic wall up there. Is that your office or your basement?

Edited by funetiklee

pretty epic wall up there. Is that your office or your basement?

in my Office

Nice stuff. I am jealous of the Fazzino piece...I have contemplated getting one for awhile....is yours the AP?

What is AP?

in my Office

What is AP?

Artist's Proof. But I forgot, Fazzino uses another term for it. There were 2 versions of that Devils piece. One was signed by Brodeur and was numbered out of 250 I believe....

IMG_5144.jpg

Who was using that Easton [s17?] with the huge curve (7th from left)?

Artist's Proof. But I forgot, Fazzino uses another term for it. There were 2 versions of that Devils piece. One was signed by Brodeur and was numbered out of 250 I believe....

mine is numbered 3/250 and is signed by the artist

Who was using that Easton [s17?] with the huge curve (7th from left)?

Rolston

Grow a pair and bend the goddamned brim.

I'm with you on that, although I think we might be from a different era.

Here is a link to the collection...Enjoy!

http://community.web...user/TwinDevils

It looks like you covered every inch of that room! Even though it looks like a hot mess, I'm a fan of it. I really like the regular stuff you have -- posters, newspaper clippings, etc.

I had a giant box filled with newspaper clippings from a couple of the Devils Cup runs as well as some other playoff series, but unfortunately I lost the whole thing in a flood a couple of years ago. I had hoped to someday get it all organized so I could show it off. It still makes me a bit sad thinking about it.

Still, though, I have a lot of other Devils stuff saved up but no room yet in which to put it all on display. Hopefully some day ...

I'm with you on that, although I think we might be from a different era.

It looks like you covered every inch of that room! Even though it looks like a hot mess, I'm a fan of it. I really like the regular stuff you have -- posters, newspaper clippings, etc.

I had a giant box filled with newspaper clippings from a couple of the Devils Cup runs as well as some other playoff series, but unfortunately I lost the whole thing in a flood a couple of years ago. I had hoped to someday get it all organized so I could show it off. It still makes me a bit sad thinking about it.

Still, though, I have a lot of other Devils stuff saved up but no room yet in which to put it all on display. Hopefully some day ...

I made a collage out of newspaper clippings when the Devils won the cup in 95...gotta see if I still have it in there. Probably even contains embarrassing "artwork" as well. I always joke that the painting of Devils logos at the top of the escalator in the one entry tower looks like my notebook from 7th grade.

i posted a nice lil topic about devils memorabilia and it got deleted for no reason(that i know of).... for the few that liked that cap i had.. i got it from ecap city.com .. that was 2 years ago though. i guess i have one collectable that none of you can get =) i will glady trade it!!!!! d.jpg?t=1262585591

i posted a nice lil topic about devils memorabilia and it got deleted for no reason(that i know of).... for the few that liked that cap i had.. i got it from ecap city.com .. that was 2 years ago though. i guess i have one collectable that none of you can get =) i will glady trade it!!!!! d.jpg?t=1262585591

Not deleted, it got moved to here: thread

Not deleted, it got moved to here: thread

oh nice.. to somewhere no one can reply to.. thanks! i thought it was a good topic. to each their own... =)

Now you know that it wasn't that a good topic ; )