Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
msweet

Scf Game 7 Thread

384 posts in this topic

Happy B-day Marshall lets give him that nice shiny piece of metal for his birthday LETS GO DEVILS

RUPP!!!!!! WHOO HOO

AND come chat people, nothing more exciting that screamiNG SCOREEEEEE in chat!

Well the PP started ok, but then fell apart as usual. Great to score first this game.

Devils are just dominating the second period. They gotta keep it up. I think one more goal could do it. Anaheim seems demoralized a little bit so NJ gotta continue to clamp down.

The worst PP but it's still 1-0 Devils

Play hard Devils, don't sit back and try and win this on defense alone.

Man this is so lame! Sam is actually interviewing that couple. Who the fvck cares if they get married or not if the Ducks win. I am sure they will get married eventually.

I severly hate that couple fomr Anaheim. Honestly, what audience do they think those two appeal to? The drunken barfly crowd? Doubtin' it.

So that Ducks fan who says he will propose to his girlfriend if the Ducks win the Stanley Cup, He will get out of this one (getting married) cause the Ducks aren't winning...

How about Rafalski for Conn Symthe? He has really stood out tonight. He is making a difference in Game 7. Where would the Devils be without his contributions on defensive? He is a one-man wrecking crew right now.

How about Rafalski for Conn Symthe? He has really stood out tonight. He is making a difference in Game 7. Where would the Devils be without his contributions on defensive? He is a one-man wrecking crew right now.

one game doesnt win you the conn smythe

FRIESEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!

Yes, but who has really stood out for the Devils in the Finals. I think Rafalski's play has really made the difference tonight. I think who plays a good Game 7 for the Devils wins the Conn Symthe IMO.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0