metallidevils

A plane crashed on September 22, 2004

136 posts in this topic

Gah I still have like 9 more episodes to finish to get all caught up!!! sh!t

just as guilty roger...

Bah, I'm sure you still have episodes of Rebelde to watch!

Bah, I'm sure you still have episodes of Rebelde to watch!

agua chicas !

Finally finished!!

Can't wait for the new season.

Also, so who knows if Claire is single IRL, and where she lives.... and her favorite foods... god those eyes....

Finally finished!!

Can't wait for the new season.

Also, so who knows if Claire is single IRL, and where she lives.... and her favorite foods... god those eyes....

Don't know where she lives...but supposedly she's dating Robert Pattinson (Edward of Twilight Series fame).

Don't know where she lives...but supposedly she's dating Robert Pattinson (Edward of Twilight Series fame).

More reason to hate twilight.

Now on a more realistic note. anyone know of a good cheap Lost poster? Preferably a big poster of Claire?

If I watched seasons 1-4 but did not watch season5... you think I'm too far behind to watch 6?

If I watched seasons 1-4 but did not watch season5... you think I'm too far behind to watch 6?

Yeah. I mean, they'll probably do the previously on lost rundown. But I'm about 9 episodes into season 5, and there is A LOT of crazy stuff going down. It's worth watching, that's for sure.

5 gets pretty intense. I'd definitely suggest watching it before 6 starts.

So I finally finished season 5 last night. Wow. Cannot wait for Feb 2nd.

I am so pumped for tonight, its not even funny

Tough call for me tonight. I have full classes so won't be home until 11. I've got to watch the Devils game on tape first but then will I have the energy to pop Lost in before tomorrow? Hmmmm.....

W00T!!! Can't wait!!!! I don't get out of work until 9:30 but I've got the DVR set....

I can't recall being into a TV series so much the whole way through. Very much looking forward to tonight!

still trying to wrap my head around last night. amazing episode.

Wow yeah just watched it myself. I have to try to understand what i just saw hah

Funny, Lost fans had been waiting with baited breath for the highly touted two-hour (three-hour if you include the recap) Final Season Premiere, and now here it is almost two full days later and no one has anything to say!!! dontknow.gif

Edited by 95Crash

Funny, Lost fans had been waiting with baited breath for the highly touted two-hour (three-hour if you include the recap) Final Season Premiere, and now here it is almost two full days later and no one has anything to say!!! dontknow.gif

Fine :P My theory is that two planes of reality have been created by the atomic bomb... I don't know why I believe that, I think I think that just because I don't want them to be wasting our time on a "this is what could have happened..." storyline. I have no idea what's up with Sayid. I guess the water worked after all?

Theory... In the reality where they are still on the plane, the bomb worked, and Jack knows it. He says to Locke in the wheelchair 'nothing is irreversible.' Can't be a coincidence.

Yeah -- I think he has an inkling --- but I'm not sure he's really remembered anything.

I think there's 2 time lines too -- I think they're going to converge somehow - so that's probably the fun of this season.

I loved Juliet's lines about coffee - I think she meshed into the other timeline... but thing of it is... this new time line with no plane crash -- I think everyone had better take it easy and survive there because I think that's the final destination when the on island story wraps. So just for example: if jack dies in the new timeline no matter how great he succeeds on the island it's curtains for his life. But maybe there will be some nice "come with me to a better place" moment or something for those we'd like to see at peace.