Abc's Coverage

'7'

well, the booth is a joke we all know that :rolleyes:

too much Sam Ryan and Darren Pang doing interviews after the game, what's important is the Stanley Cup presentation! Watching the guys hoist the Cup! No need to cut away to interviews every 10 second!

ugh, and that guy proposing to his dog was just unnecessary.

getting it right is extremely important, because you never know when this is it. We may win again next year......or it we might not touch it for a while. Ask any Ranger/Islanders/Flyer/Sabre/Leaf/Blackhawk/Bruin fan

Joke is an understatement!!! Did you notice how many times, they couldn't even get Devs names right (EX: "Scott" Stevenson) Please!!

and those constant changing camera angles were giving me a headache. Too many interviews. (Look it's Meg Ryan) Plus that couple getting engaged at the end Give me a break!!!

HEY BUT WE STILL GOT THE CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS TO ALL

ABC/ESPN coverage has always been biased against NJ.

And probably always will be.

But it still doesn't change the fact that NJ has won the Stanley Cup.

AMEN SBT!!

Im just gonna bask in the glow that our boys are the Cup champs!!!

Thanks for all yer hard work, boys!

Chris Berman is a buffoon. He reminds me of Chris Farley. All he needed was a pair of black glasses, and then to tell us that he's "going back to living in his van, down by the river!"

Not completely....he did pick us in 7. :uni:

GO DEVILS!!!

I personally think ABC's coverage blew. Too much Anaheim cinderella story crap. It was like the Devils didn't even exist. The Camera angles have to go I just can not watch a hockey game like that. The only angle I did like was the one behind the Goalie I thought that one did a good job of seeing how a goalie sees the play.

Z-man's right. I was disappointed in MSG's coverage. They had a new show on and they started promptly at 11:30. The interviews were short and no lockerroom. Channel 12 NJ did a decent job, considering that they're hardly media. But, Where the F**K is YES? Doesn't that network work within its own structure? Hey George!! You got a f***in winner here!!! Cant you twist a couple of arms??? Anyway, going to bed last night left me feeling happy and empty at the same time. Maybe another 10 mins of press conference would've made it easier. Thanks to you guys for being a great group to go through the games with.

I thought coverage was great! Of course I wish there was more post-game

in the locker room stuff. They did all they could to hype it up. I feel a lot different than most folks. THe ABC production is done for the benefit of the casual or non hockey fan, not hardcore hockey fans. IMHO hats off to them & ESPN

vince