DevilMinder

Ignore user feature is now super charged.

15 posts in this topic

I changed ignore user with some help and it now will not show if a user has posted in a topic. Can you report back if there is any bugs or questions. Thanks.

at first I thought there was a member called Super Charged. I was wondering what he did to deserve a thread dedicated to him. Ha ha.

at first I thought there was a member called Super Charged. I was wondering what he did to deserve a thread dedicated to him. Ha ha.

Same. Confusing title.

You ain't kidding, DM. I wouldn't have even noticed had you not said anything, but lo and behold, there's gaps in the post numbering.

Same. Confusing title.

yes, I fixed the title

Awesome! Kick Ass!!!

Now if LD's posts get quoted, do I still see them?

Not sure, if you see it let me know. I might be able to extend the block to quotes with some more coding if it wasn't blanked.

Has anyone posted to this thread? I'm not seeing any. :lol:

Not sure, if you see it let me know. I might be able to extend the block to quotes with some more coding if it wasn't blanked.

I put an ignore on iamtheprodigy because he's a bastard (actually I was just testing this) and I can still see his quoted message above.

Okay. I will try and figure out how to screen that too.

i like ignore the way it is now. if you take out quotes as well as posts, it will be impossible to follow some threads.

Brodeur is the worst goalie ever. We should have drafted Trevor Kidd.
Brodeur is the worst goalie ever. We should have drafted Trevor Kidd.

You are an idiot. Brodeur rocks!

I think with a modicum of intelligence you can follow the thread without seeing the troll posts.

I think with a modicum of intelligence you can follow the thread without seeing the troll posts.

haha, that's pretty funny.

but i don't just ignore trolls. i also ignore people who i consider it a waste of time to read or respond to.

Okay. I will try and figure out how to screen that too.

That'll be tricky, if not impossible, because of the way quotes work. I think it's good the way it is.

I did notice that if the first unread post in a thread is by someone you've ignored, it won't jump down to that spot in the page because it's not there. That's probably easily fixable.

Can you set it so we can choose to ignore the twitter sections? All these twiiter updates are too much. IMO.