What away games have you been at and in what section?

Dead

This season I have been to the following away games:

Washington, DC 12/26 - Section 423

Montreal 1/9 - Section 420

MSG 1/12 - Section 69

Upcoming

@ isles 1/18 - Section 104

edited to add non-devils games

Angelholm Sweden Section J on the glass

Wanglers Las Vegas EHCL - Seats on the Glass by the goal.

Edited by Dead

This year, or ever?

This year was just Buffalo (yeah that one :P)

Other years I've been to Long Island, MSG, Pitt, Phily, Ottawa, Montreal, Tampa, Washington, Dallas, Vancouver, Columbus

(I've seen other teams play in Phoenix, LA, SJ, Ana, St. Louis, Toronto)

i was at the 12/31 blackhawks game, mostly because i live in chicago. i had standing room tickets but i ended up finding a section to sit in thanks to some decent hawks fans. couldn't tell ya where i was though.

overall, i've been to msg (x3), long island, montreal (x3), buffalo (x2), chicago (x2), boston, and pittsburgh. i've been to a bunch of hawks games overall and i've seen buffalo a couple times against other teams.

Been to MSG to see Clarkson rag doll Avery in a 3-0 loss to the rags. Sat in section 116 which was close to the ice, but a completely awful view of the close corner. It was difficult to see what was going on, especially since it was so dim there. I may go there again in a couple of seasons.

Check this out:

http://www.thegarden.com/seating/index.html

Click on hockey and look at the view from section 428.

Upcoming: Iles/devils on the 18th in section 119

First Devils game in person this season will be February 13th in Raleigh. This is the first season I've missed the Devils play the Capitals in DC since 1998 (thanks to crappy timing).

NHL - New Jersey (Meadowlands & Pru Center), NY Rangers, Hartford, Boston, Montreal, Washington, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Tampa Bay, NY Islanders, Carolina

AHL - Hershey, Portland, New Haven, Hartford, Albany, Springfield, Philadelphia, Worcester, Providence, Manchester

ECHL - Chesapeake, Trenton

NCAA - UMass, Merrimack, BU (Walter Brown Arena & Aggainis Arena), Northeastern, BC, UM-Lowell, Providence, Maine, New Hampshire, Princeton, RPI, Yale, American International, Sacred Heart, UConn, Army, Ohio State & 1998, 2004, 2005, 2009 Frozen Fours.

Edited by mdsieve

I will be there Saturday also.. Not sure what section either. I have tickets in 300's but will most likely get tickets in the 100's.

I would love to see more red in there than isle. Boo them into tears ;p

Edited by Dead