Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
devsin4

Who the hell's comin back to The Rock next Friday?

19 posts in this topic

The NJDevils are the best!! The lighting problem was none of thier fault, and out thier control. But are willing to cut thier losses to the benefits of the fans.This is just ONE of the reasons I'm proud to be a DEVILS FAN!!

Cool story, bro.

Sorry my bad,I was going to add that we just bought tickets for next fri. against Mont.and that all is forgotten about last week,

Cool dude I'll be in the Goal Bar(sect.126) on the22nd and sect.226 for Tor.Hope we win!

Cool dude I'll be in the Goal Bar(sect.126) on the22nd and sect.226 for Tor.Hope we win!

What row in 226?

Hopefully it's a hot crowd for you guys since we are playing Montreal. We all know what resides on the other bench as far as players dont we.

Hopefully it's a hot crowd for you guys since we are playing Montreal. We all know what resides on the other bench as far as players dont we.

It'll be interesting to see how the crowd reacts to Gionta and Gomez if they're both starters. My guess is boos for Gomez and cheers for Gionta. If they're not starters, think Gio gets any attention when he gets the puck the way Gomez always inevitably draws boos when he has it?

I agree I don't think Gio should be booed, But Gomer should have his ass kicked.I think Lou had something to do with this selfish punk being omitted from the US team.

I think the guy told me row k seats 11 and 12.

Rows are numbered starting at 2 and go up to (I believe) 9

It'll be interesting to see how the crowd reacts to Gionta and Gomez if they're both starters. My guess is boos for Gomez and cheers for Gionta. If they're not starters, think Gio gets any attention when he gets the puck the way Gomez always inevitably draws boos when he has it?

Guess? Gomez got booed loudly during both the Habs' first game and even during the 2000 Cup Celebration. He'll still get it. Gionta I think will get cheered, he got polite applause during the '03 thing I believe.

Colin226, Ididnt get the tix yet,Iorderd them over the phone but they are in 226 (im pretty sure) I should get them this week, Juust in case U want to give a shout out ,I'll be wearing aLangenbrunner, my wife will have an Elias jerseyDude if you meet up ,Meet me on the smoking balcony on the Edison St side You cant miss us!!!(short girl with horns,long haired semi drunk dude)Cant miss us!!!!!This Fri. :yay:

Colin226, Ididnt get the tix yet,Iorderd them over the phone but they are in 226 (im pretty sure) I should get them this week, Juust in case U want to give a shout out ,I'll be wearing aLangenbrunner, my wife will have an Elias jerseyDude if you meet up ,Meet me on the smoking balcony on the Edison St side You cant miss us!!!(short girl with horns,long haired semi drunk dude)Cant miss us!!!!!This Fri. :yay:

lol alright man.. well, you wont miss me wither cause ill be in the front row wearing my colin 226 jersey haha.. see u then

I agree I don't think Gio should be booed, But Gomer should have his ass kicked.I think Lou had something to do with this selfish punk being omitted from the US team.

If that's the case (which I highly doubt) Lou goofed up there, Gomez should have been on Team USA and Drury should not have been picked.

No Drury definately doesn't belong.That choice was to make Bettman happy,Not to sound like a homer, But howabout Gionta or Pandolfo instead?

i'll be at the game Friday. Section 12 - I'm taking a client for work so I have to pretty much tone it down a bit...

i'll be at the game Friday. Section 12 - I'm taking a client for work so I have to pretty much tone it down a bit...

Dam what a bummer...but when we score you better be loud and proud broskie.