N.F.L Divisonal Playoffs

CRASHER

To be honest with you, the Ravens making the playoffs was cheap, they are a fraud, they have no offense and the division they play in is the weakest in the NFL along with the NFC west.

The Jets have a shot.

How was it cheap or how were they a fraud? You sound like a bitter Jets fan that is upset people pointed out that 2 teams laid down in the last 2 weeks of the season which allowed the Jets to squeak in. The Ravens offense has it's deficiencies, but they do have a huge playmaker in Ray Rice. Their defense can create turnovers. They are not a bad team.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody checking the Conrail and NJ Transit rail tracks in Union County for Crasher? :P

...and the fact that it was Brett Fraud who threw 4 TD's to end them, makes it even sweeter.

Seeing Brooking cry at the end of the game, like the little fvcking b!tch he his, put the cherry on the top for me.

How was it cheap or how were they a fraud? You sound like a bitter Jets fan that is upset people pointed out that 2 teams laid down in the last 2 weeks of the season which allowed the Jets to squeak in. The Ravens offense has it's deficiencies, but they do have a huge playmaker in Ray Rice. Their defense can create turnovers. They are not a bad team.

I'm not a Jets fan.

You mean Ray "no show" Rice, he's a playmaker alright, for the other team.

...what is it? 4 fumbles in the last 6 games, or something like that? I think opposing teams have solved Mr. Ray Rice. Hit Him....... HARD!

I'm not a Jets fan.

120 yards from scrimmage and 1 lost fumble by a perfectly placed helmet to the football was certainly a 'no show'. flacco was also setting himself up to get killed on some of those dump passes, too. you're certainly talking like a jets fan.

the cowboys game was a complete and total disaster.

That was rough, man. You know what, it was a good season. I'm not disappointed, nor am I going to say what a pathetic job the Cowboys did. I hope the Saints take a dump on the Vikings, but lets go AFC playoff team.

Good luck Jets fans; I can't say I'm rooting for you, but for the people on the board who are actually Jets fans.. Beezer especially.. good luck to y'all. (As opposed to the other Jets fans who have recently jumped on the bandwagon).

18 years old is a little too early to be plastered at 4:30 PM, but the game my Boys put up warrants it.

There's no reason not to be disappointed. But there's also no reason to think that we can't be back next year, provided we get a few more receivers.

Wow, what a terrible reversal, that definitely looked like a catch and fumble. At the very worst, there wasn't sufficient evidence to say that it was an incomplete pass, and since the call on the field was a catch, you therefore can't overturn it. Sh!tty call.

Breaking News: San Diego Chargers kicker Nate Kaeding has just been voted a full playoff share by the New York Jets. Kaeding joins Colts President Bill Pollian and Bengals Coach Marvin Lewis as non-Jets getting a playoff share.

135px-san_diego_chargers_helmet_rightface.png135px-indianapolis_colts_helmet_rightface1.png135px-new_york_jets_helmet_rightface1.png

...and then there were three TWO.

135px-indianapolis_colts_helmet_rightface1.png135px-new_york_jets_helmet_rightface1.png

Who goes to the Superbowl?

Where do you start? I'm on cloud nine right now. I'm so happy I'm at a lose for words. I still can't believe my Jets are 1 victory away from going to the Superbowl. I seriously don't have anything left to say.

GO JETS!

I can see all those pathetic Fish and Gaytriot fans with bitter beer face right now!!!!!!

...oh for sure. Because of them, we're in this position. Had the Dolphins not choked it up, the Jets would not be 1 win shy from winning Lamar Hunt.. they'd be on the outside looking in. They should send Miami a Thank You card should the Jets make it to the Superbowl. B )

My heart wont stop pounding and i cant stop shaking. My Jets made it a long way. Im so nervous for next week it's unbelievable. I really can't see us winning next week, I pray so badly we do, but i can't see, but i will keep dreaming.

Keep the faith. A lot of pundits think the Colts are infallible, they ain't. If you can get pressure on Manning, you'll sack him easily because he, like Brady have feet of cement. Also, the Colts are not brilliant at stopping the run.

Again, the Jets have a shot, but they must get pressure on Manning, if they do, he panics, gets frustrated and throws picks.

I hope you guys beat the Colts and Manning, they are boring and Manning has the personality of a rock. It must run in the family.

Edited by Neutral Zone Trap

Wonderful having to choose between the Jests and horseshoes, anyone have a gun?

eventually your decision to be a frontrunner was going to come back to haunt you...but there is still time to repent. Come back to the home team. YOUR NEW YORK JETS!

...oh for sure. Because of them, we're in this position. Had the Dolphins not choked it up, the Jets would not be 1 win shy from winning Lamar Hunt.. they'd be on the outside looking in. They should send Miami a Thank You card should the Jets make it to the Superbowl. B )

yep, and that superbowl will be played on miami's home field no less! How sweet would that be? :lol:

but the Jets had a lot of close game not break their way over the course of the season. The Bills game, the 2 dolphin games, the Falcons game, the Saints game, the Jags game, the injuries to Jenkins and Washington...I would say break wise things are about even now.