Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
In The Game

In The Game Collectibles would like to donate tickets to upcoming Devi

4 posts in this topic

If the administration of NJDEVS would like to raffle off a ticket (VIP) to upcoming In The Game Collectibles Devils signings please get in touch with me. I have a VIP for Andy Greene put away if your interested. Let me know 732-264-9500

Do, it, DM. I wanna win this thing. Thus proving that creating AndyGreeneEqualsWins, in fact, EqualsWins. :lol:

Guys the offer is still on the table but you need to let me know. I will be at the store today till 6pm. 732-264-9500 (Gary) You can do a trivia contest or auction it off to raise money for your board, it's up to you. Let me know as we only have a couple VIP'tickets left and I am holding one for you. NJDEVS is the ONLY Devils board that this deal has been offered to! The ticket is 100% free and NO strings attched!

GaryC

www.inthegamecollectibles.com

******Andy Greene This Sat. (1/30/2010) Only at "IN THE GAME" Holmdel, NJ!

Guys the offer is still on the table but you need to let me know. I will be at the store today till 6pm. 732-264-9500 (Gary) You can do a trivia contest or auction it off to raise money for your board, it's up to you. Let me know as we only have a couple VIP'tickets left and I am holding one for you. NJDEVS is the ONLY Devils board that this deal has been offered to! The ticket is 100% free and NO strings attched!

GaryC

www.inthegamecollectibles.com

******Andy Greene This Sat. (1/30/2010) Only at "IN THE GAME" Holmdel, NJ!

I'd send a DM to Devilminder. I don't think this section of the board is checked as much as the others.