Madden having a midlife Crisis?

J0llyR0ger

That is pretty sad that those girls are the best talent they could come up with for their limo. They must have been quite hammered to pose for these pics. Embarrassing is an understatement. EDIT: Some of the comments on the page claim these to be photoshopped pics. I wonder now...

Edited by ThreeCups

I was going to comment about Kane's pants being undone in the first picture...But then I noticed them completely off in the last one. I really wonder what that chick in plaids' hands are doing and where Madden's looking...possible pre-blowjob?

possible pre-blowjob. haha lmao.

These pictures are pretty disturbing for many different reasons. Classic.

That is pretty sad that those girls are the best talent they could come up with for their limo. They must have been quite hammered to pose for these pics. Embarrassing is an understatement. EDIT: Some of the comments on the page claim these to be photoshopped pics. I wonder now...

they're not. the Blackhawks have addressed it. not to mention, Madden is smiling, and you'd have to go through a hell of an effort to find a picture of him smiling, he's one cranky SOB.

1. Funny how none of the women had any of their clothes off. All tease probably.

2. Kane looks like a queer.

3. You could ask 'cant they do better with the selection?', but looking at those pictures they need to take whatever they can get. Didnt know hockey players can look so flabby.

1. Funny how none of the women had any of their clothes off. All tease probably.

2. Kane looks like a queer.

3. You could ask 'cant they do better with the selection?', but looking at those pictures they need to take whatever they can get. Didnt know hockey players can look so flabby.

4. John Madden looks like a muppet.

say what you want about the players, women and behavior but remember they are the ones having a good time and youre posting on a message board.

If you've got half a brain the good time comes to a screaching halt when the cameras come out. It's the Michael Phelps rule ;)