MadDog2020

GDT: Toronto @ Devils

113 posts in this topic

Tonight is one of those rare occasions where I will get to watch the game from a suite- only my 2nd time getting a chance to do that. I'm thoroughly looking forward to it!! LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!!

After going to 24 games last year, counting preseason, playoffs and Trenton, I've only been to one this year. That's about to change big time with three games in the next nine days, starting tonight. Here's hoping the boys remember how to score goals.

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!!

Devils%20Maple%20Leafs%20Hockey.JPG

439x.jpg

Come on Guys we need a BIG WIN TONIGHT. Lets come out and dispose of the lesser opponent like we should!!

Want to see alot of the above pictures tonight!

Lets GO Devils!!! :clap:

Tonight is one of those rare occasions where I will get to watch the game from a suite- only my 2nd time getting a chance to do that. I'm thoroughly looking forward to it!! LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!!

same here. PNC suite for me.

Looking forward to a great win !

Breakout game for the Devils here tonight. They play a bad team in Toronto on home ice and if they play their game this should be a win. The Devils play Toronto 3 times in the next 4-games, which 2-games are on home ice. Now is the time for the Devils to get on that roll like Lemaire has mentioned to be above that .500 mark going into the Olympic break.

Get the win tonight Devils. Beat up on the bad teams.

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

Do the leafs give up goals like they always do or will the Devils offense makes Leafs' goalie looks like Brodeur? Um....let's see.

Go Devils Go.

Do the leafs give up goals like they always do or will the Devils offense makes Leafs' goalie looks like Brodeur? Um....let's see.

Go Devils Go.

Good point, I just checked and the Leafs are dead last in Goals Against, so if the Devils cant score tonight it will certainly not be a good thing!!

The Devils having 3 of the next 4 games against Toronto could be just what the doctor ordered.

i guess he's getting punished for not playing hard enough, he'll respond tomorrow against the kings.

We gotta win tonight, my brother is a Leafs fan.

LET'S GO DEVILS!

I hope this turns into a good thing for Bergfors. I really hate to see him out of the lineup.

I'm intensely jealous of everyone who's in suites tonight. That's the one place at the Rock that I haven't watched a game from.

I love that three of the next four games are against the Leafs. Like a playoff series, only against Toronto instead of a playoff team.

it seems bergfors has been in Lemaire's doghouse for the most part of the season. It wouldn't suprise me if Lou deals Bergfors in the near future.

It wouldn't suprise me if Lou deals Bergfors in the near future.

you're... joking?