Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
adavid

Rumor- Kovalchuk to Devils

1,088 posts in this topic

Man if we get Ilya just imagine how much tickets are going to be going for! "The Rock" will be truly rockin here on out! Guess I became a sth holder just in time!

So can we assume that even if the Kovalchuk deal falls through Lou is looking to do something big before the trade deadline?

Who do you think Lou goes after if this doesn't happen?

I think whoever Lou gets is someone that wasn't in any rumors at all. That's usually his style, and I can't see him switching it up too much. Probably a decent center no one thought about.

Man if we get Ilya just imagine how much tickets are going to be going for! "The Rock" will be truly rockin here on out! Guess I became a sth holder just in time!

A deal is in the works for Marty Reasoner not Ilya Kovalchuk. Calm down.

I dunno, it's odd that the Thrashers' GM and assistant GM would come a combined three times to our games in a short period if all we were trading for was a Reasoner or Todd White type. Even Kubina probably wouldn't require this much deliberation, plus Atlanta claims they're not dumping anyway.

Because it's been ALMOST THIRTY MINUTES since something got posted here! Flames, meet fan:

Kevin Allen, USA Today:

@kausatoday Told the Kovalchuk deal is going to happen tonight. Stay tuned.

Because it's been ALMOST THIRTY MINUTES since something got posted here! Flames, meet fan:

Kevin Allen, USA Today:

Kovalchuk in red and black tomorrow night? :P

There is no credibilty to this what so ever but on NJ Fourms a poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out. No credibility but ya never know. The guy is from NJ.

offtopic: http://twitter.com/darrendreger

Edited by Par99

Kovalchuk in red and black tomorrow night? :P

I gave my tickets for that game to my boss because I'm going for a conference in Philly.. If Kovy were to start tomorrow night I'd skip the conference, track my boss down, and steal the tickets back

There is no credibilty to this what so ever but on NJ Fourms a poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out. No credibility but ya never know. The guy is from NJ.

offtopic: http://twitter.com/darrendreger

Oh please! I have a roommate from college who's sister slept with a guy once who knew this girl that was Kovalchuk's sister's friend's aunt's cousin from back in Russia....they said Kovy to NJ is a done deal!

Kevin Allen, USA Today:

TLA, i was about to post this and make some reference to Chum into the Feeding Frenzy. But well played sir

that's even better than the caa security guard.

kausatoday Told Kovalchuk is being traded to an Eastern Conference team tonight. I'm awaiting confirmation that deal is complete.

http://twitter.com/kausatoday

Edit: to include link

Edited by DaneykoIsGod

I gave my tickets for that game to my boss because I'm going for a conference in Philly.. If Kovy were to start tomorrow night I'd skip the conference, track my boss down, and steal the tickets back

Heh, that's funny because tomorrow night is one of the maybe 10 games I go to a year :P

I gotta feeling.... Tonights gonna be a good night.

BRING HIM IN.

well if this is true, at least this mess will be over soon. i'm going to predict kovalchuk to the rangers for redden, drury, voros, rissmiller, and valiquette

This post is either brilliant or the best unintentional comedy on this entire thread.

In either case, congratulations to you, sir.

Heh, that's funny because tomorrow night is one of the maybe 10 games I go to a year :P

Aw man we could have gone to a bar before the game and hung out :(:cheers:

Hmm that's a pretty bold statement. Let's see if he's correct.

This sh!t's heating up!!!

well if this is true, at least this mess will be over soon. i'm going to predict kovalchuk to the rangers for redden, drury, voros, rissmiller, and valiquette

In which case I guess I just saw 1/2 of the Rangers team last night at the Lowell game.

I would be so pissed. Not because they got Kovalchuk, but because they offload Redden and Drury. Luckily, there's no GM in the league that would take those contracts for free, let alone for Kovalchuk.

well if this is true, at least this mess will be over soon.

i don't think njdevs can take another DAY of this, let alone a month. for the sake of these poor posters, something needs to happen either way.

i fear the server will implode if we DO get kovalchuk.

i also fear the server will implode if we don't get kovalchuk. basically, dm, i apologize for what is about to happen to your board.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0