Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
adavid

Rumor- Kovalchuk to Devils

1,088 posts in this topic

Who is that guy anyway?

bruce garrioch. writes for the sun. he's an idiot.

I'm not going back and re-reading 39 pages, but has anyone yet mentioned how much this feels like "Souray to the Devils all but done" NHLline.ca-gate from a few years back? Coz hot dog, it does.

been there, done that. GET FRESH MATERIAL.

If it doesn't happen tonight then everyone needs to sleep with their pajamas inside out and with a spoon under their pillow.

i am loving all this excitement. it's a nice change of pace. of course if he ends up in carolina i'm outta here. :whistling:

Man, I am almost shaking I'm so excited...I can't remember being this worked up about rumors ever. This is insane.

SunGarrioch:

A source says New Jersey remains the frontrunner.
Edited by Amberite

Man, I am almost shaking I'm so excited...I can't remember being this worked up about rumors ever. This is insane.

i'm right there with you. this is insane.

I'm not going back and re-reading 39 pages, but has anyone yet mentioned how much this feels like "Souray to the Devils all but done" NHLline.ca-gate from a few years back? Coz hot dog, it does.

Haha yea I've been thinking that this whole time.

bruce garrioch. writes for the sun. he's an idiot.

been there, done that. GET FRESH MATERIAL.

How can I POSSIBLY get fresh material when, in the time between when I start a response and actually post it, this thread grows 2-3 pages?!?

Me too. My hands are sweating.

I feel like a kid on Christmas eyeing down a giant wrapped box. It either has the greatest gift ever in it, or it's empty.

The anticipation of this trade is driving me nuts.

How can I POSSIBLY get fresh material when, in the time between when I start a response and actually post it, this thread grows 2-3 pages?!?

you'll just have to find a way.

im going to have to leave for uni in an hour.

im going to have to monitor twitter from my phone :blink:

my god this is intense.

kausatoday: I will be able to confirm the team at 7:30. Stay tuned. Sorry about the delay, but everyone knows that I don't report it unless I'm 100%

OMG

I will be able to confirm the team at 7:30. Stay tuned. Sorry about the delay, but everyone knows that I don't report it unless I'm 100%

kausatoday

I will be able to confirm the team at 7:30. Stay tuned. Sorry about the delay, but everyone knows that I don't report it unless I'm 100%

per kevin allens twitter I will be able to confirm the team at 7:30. Stay tuned. Sorry about the delay, but everyone knows that I don't report it unless I'm 100%

13 minutes folks.

kausatoday

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0