Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
adavid

Rumor- Kovalchuk to Devils

1,088 posts in this topic

Kevin Allen who broke the trade tonight stuff...."I will be able to confirm the team at 7:30. Stay tuned. Sorry about the delay, but everyone knows that I don't report it unless I'm 100%"

kausatoday: I will be able to confirm the team at 7:30. Stay tuned. Sorry about the delay, but everyone knows that I don't report it unless I'm 100%

I'm not gonna be able to process this tonight if this is all true. It will never fully go through my mind. ever.

kausatoday: I will be able to confirm the team at 7:30. Stay tuned. Sorry about the delay, but everyone knows that I don't report it unless I'm 100%

OMG

I will be able to confirm the team at 7:30. Stay tuned. Sorry about the delay, but everyone knows that I don't report it unless I'm 100%

It's the Final Countdown...

Alright. 7:30. Now I can do something else for 12 minutes.

Nah, who am I kidding. I'll still be staring at Twitter and drooling.

hey, i already used the christmas box line. blah, long threads are repetitive. :lol: .

Hey guys I heard Dennis Potvin on the radio say the Devils might get Kovalchuk!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?

per bruce garrioch's twitter Thornton, Stuart and Sobotka healthy scratches in Boston.

McKenzie already said they were out....

Edited by nmigliore

I'd love to see Kovy in the Red and Black but I wouldn't want to give up either Zajac, Zubrus or Clarkson in the process (3 players whose names get thrown around a lot). Just dump Peters, Pelley, 2 prospects and 2 picks lol. :P

per bruce garrioch's twitter Thornton, Stuart and Sobotka healthy scratches in Boston.

i thought stuart was injured.

Hey guys I heard Dennis Potvin on the radio say the Devils might get Kovalchuk!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?

lol.

well, that blows.... :evilcry:

Dreger saying imminent to NJ.

Holy sh!tbags!! God please don't do this to me.

Wow, I'm moderately excited...I know I said before I don't want Kovy, but even so, I am and if we get him, I will be 100% supportive and trusting in Lou.

DefendingBigD

Ilya Kovalchuk has been traded to the New Jersey Devils, according to FSN.

Holy effin sh!t. This is getting crazy.

This is killing me. How often are we seriously involved in mystery-shrouded Internet fueled trade fury...

...I'll try not to let the realization I just made kill my buzz for this. C'MON LOU!

WHERE!!!

The real question is, by 730 will we all still be talking about this? Or will NJDevs just blow up with all the sh!t going on. 145 users currently in this thread.

WE NEED SUPPORT!!! BRING IN THE REINFORCEMENTS!

double holy sh!tbags!

thrashers fans on their official message board say they all think it's the devils at this point.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0