Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
adavid

Rumor- Kovalchuk to Devils

1,088 posts in this topic

Holy cow I have been watching and posting since 2 days ago this site is great I do not know what we gave up but it is a great ady to be a Devils fan!!!!!!

I didn't even read this thread as I thought it was another stupid rumor. But this is really insane!!! Kovalchuk is a Devil :yea:

Can we get Potvin to discuss tomorrow night's MegaMillions winning numbers tomorrow? Can someone call into the show and ask?

Maybe get a Super Bowl score?

Edited by jim777

thrashers fans on their board are really NOT liking the trade at all.

per friedmanHNIC twitter

Believe the deal is Oduya, bergfors, nick palmieri and a first rounder

I'm cool with this, it's a lot better than losing Tedenby.

Oduya hasn't looked good all year imo, and Bergfors started strong... but then what?

"NHLSourcesSay" has reported Oduya, Bergfors, Tedenby and a 1st rounder as confirmed. No idea what that means.

Ill take that I just hope we can keep Kovy here for a few years, I little bit shy about giving up Tedenby but if this is it we got a steal.

I hope this is all true

Simply phenomenal. This changes the dynamic of the team tenfold...it's too bad we don't get to see the full team until after the Olympics. Either way...hold on, this is going to be fun!

TSNBobMcKenzie

RDS reporting: Oduya, Bergfors, Tedenby and 1st round pick. 1 minute ago from UberTwitter

----------

Seems like we're zeroing in but the prospect is the difference. Honestly I'm ok with either deal.

Its not Palm or Ted.... its Corm!

kausatoday

Atlanta Thrashers receive Oduya, Bergfors, Patrice Cormier and a 1st-round pick for Kovalchuk

kausatoday

Atlanta Thrashers receive Oduya, Bergfors, Patrice Cormier and a 1st-round pick for Kovalchuk

Allen: Atlanta Thrashers receive Oduya, Bergfors, Patrice Cormier and a 1st-round pick for Kovalchuk

kausatoday

haha i can't even begin to consider this. just please get to new jersey ahead of the storm, ilya.

kausatoday

kausatoday

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0