• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
adavid

Rumor- Kovalchuk to Devils

1,088 posts in this topic

While I'm very happy, I'm kind of sad to see Bergfors go. I really think he could be an Elias-type player in the next 3-4 years.

I'll eat my shorts if that's true.

I want pics! haha

TSNBobMcKenzie

Now confirmed: Bergfors, Oduya, Cormier and a 1st rd pick.

kausatoday

Atlanta Thrashers receive Oduya, Bergfors, Patrice Cormier and a 1st-round pick for Kovalchuk

Parise-Zajac-Langenbrunner

Kovalchuk-Zubrus-Elias

Rolston-McAmmond-Clarkson

At that rate, the fourth line could be a monkey fvcking a football. That's suddenly a dangerous lineup.

What a difference one player makes!

I hope it's Cormier..

Josefson and Tedenby are a match made in heaven.. If you saw them together over the summer you know what I'm talkin about

Are you guys sure Cormier? I thought for sure it was Bergfors, Oduya, Palmieri and a 1st rounder...

Twitter is hilarious... Oduya is a top 4 trending topic and there are people saying "What the heck is an Oduya?"

kausatoday

Atlanta Thrashers receive Oduya, Bergfors, Patrice Cormier and a 1st-round pick for Kovalchuk

Edit: crap, sorry, my refreshing was obviously tied to my post. My bad.

Edited by Devils731

Lou better watch his chin when Cormier leaves the building! lol

Are you guys sure Cormier? I thought for sure it was Bergfors, Oduya, Palmieri and a 1st rounder...

Per McKenzie, it's Cormier.http://twitter.com/TSNBobMcKenzie

248 users reading this topic

Getting ready to create 248 separate threads...

Wow, still can't believe it... :evil: A bit sad about Bergfors, he's been slumping, but that hell of a first-half-of-the-season still makes me believe he's gonna be an awesome winger. The 1st round pick yet another indication that Lou wants to win NOW.

Glad to see Cormier go. Honestly, my dream trade for Kovalchuk was Rolston, Oduya and Cormier - getting rid of all the guys that get this bad rap. Well, two of them are gone, obviously Rolston wasn't good enough and Waddell wanted Bergfors. This should really shake the team up. And we finally have a new star, at least for a few months. Devils fans had to wait like 10 years for this!!!

D is scary. I bet Lou's not done, but it will be closer to the March deadline.

We need a piece on D.

Now this thread's definitely going to the Hall of Fame :evil: And Denis Potvin broke the trade of the decade haha.

Man, suddenly a healthy Devils team has maybe the best offense out there outside of the big three (Caps, Pens, Hawks). Or a healthy Wings team maybe.

As far as the defense...well, Lemaire's gonna have to throw the kids in the deep end of the pool now, at least for the time being. But Lou didn't totally empty the cash drawer if he wants to make another move there too.

HAHAHAHAH WE GOT SALMELA BACK

Weclome back number number 29 Anssi Salmela!

Kudos to Lou for pulling this off. Damn exciting. Double Damn Exciting.

kausatoday

Oh yea, Anssi Samela goes back to NJ in the deal. In my desire to release the Atlanta acquisitions I just realized I left this piece out.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0