Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UVLightYears

Cup Sightings

12 posts in this topic

Madden and White are regulars at the Harrison Avenue Tavern (H.A.T) in West Orange. They brought the Cup in there on Tuesday night (June 10) and let everyone take pictures with it, hold it, drink out of it, etc. My buddies told me about it, I wish I was there.

HEY NOW! Keep that information under your HAT ... huhuhuhuhuhuh -- but seriously, lets safeguard some of the places these guys go to relax and stuff. I mean Ranjerks and Phailures read these boardand may show up at these places...or beautiful horny teenage girls with fake IDs -- those are the WORST! The guys hate those types :lol::unsure:

HEY NOW! Keep that information under your HAT ... huhuhuhuhuhuh -- but seriously, lets safeguard some of the places these guys go to relax and stuff. I mean Ranjerks and Phailures read these boardand may show up at these places...or beautiful horny teenage girls with fake IDs -- those are the WORST! The guys hate those types :lol::unsure:

PK, I think Rebecca makes that face when she reads some of your posts. :o:D;)

You know this would be great if we could post this info somewhere if someone gets word. W We could stick together!

Well if someone hears that the cup is some place please PM me or hell I'll give out my cell to others that are looking

I know after they left CAA Monday nite, some went to the China Club in NYC, then they all met up at Rock Bottom in W.Orange. That's all I know for now.