Has this team won a single game that Doc did not announce this season?

mikeford

I hate not having Doc as much as the next guy, but the second I saw this the first thing that came to mind of the VS game that we beat buffalo 3-0.

That's only if this was serious though. Other-wise I agree, DOC, NO OLYMPICS FOR YOU!!! (insert Soup Nazi reference).

It was serious. I couldn't remember any games where it happened. I must've been out drinking during that Buffalo game cuz I don't remember seeing it.

i hate how the entire versus broadcasting team are either former flyer players or fans. the broadcast tonight wasn't even close to objective.

Actually, the play by play guy last night was Joe Beninati, who is the Caps regular guy on CSN. I didn't sense any pro-Flyers attitude - remember, the Caps hate the Flyers almost as much as the Devils do! Meanwhile, although I love Doc and his call of the Devils games, I felt he, and the entire NBC (Nothing But Crosby) team were absolutely falling all over themselves to praise the Penguins on Sunday - some of the Milbury "love" of Crosby over Ovechkin during the first intermission looked pretty stupid given the final result of the game.

I attended the game (through the 2 feet of snow) but taped it and when I watched it later I was astounded at how much they praised the Penguins, how difficult their trip was, how composed they were on the bench when their 4-1 lead was dwindling....but it's especially surprising when Doc, who I like and respect, buys into it along with Milbury and Maguire. UGH!

When we lose and Cangalosi is announcing...for some reason it makes me even more pissed. Matt Loughlin was a better backup play by play guy.

Cangalosi seems like a good enough guy but he reminds me of "Squeek" aka "Bitch" from BASEketball.

squeak.jpg

Was that dude also Satan's gay lover Chris?