82 Vintage Jerseys Available

OfficialDL

They have 82 practice jerseys from the 1980s.

Obviously, the vintage red and green jerseys will be available for public sale at a later date.

This is just a special promotion where the team is offering 82 people the chance to get a player worn Devils practice jersey from the 1980s.

They have 82 practice jerseys from the 1980s.

Obviously, the vintage red and green jerseys will be available for public sale at a later date.

This is just a special promotion where the team is offering 82 people the chance to get a player worn Devils practice jersey from the 1980s.

Thank you, JWomp.

Official DL...just to clarify, the tickets included with package 1 are NOT for the game, only for a pre-game reception, correct?

Package #1 is a jersey and two tickets to the pre-game reception ONLY.

Package #2 includes game tickets as well.

I really don't get the purpose of delaying the individual sales of green jerseys, to jack up the suite sales first? If they'd been sold before Christmas, a ton of people would have bought them as gifts and those that didn't would still get one at or just before the March game.

I really don't get the purpose of delaying the individual sales of green jerseys, to jack up the suite sales first? If they'd been sold before Christmas, a ton of people would have bought them as gifts and those that didn't would still get one at or just before the March game.

I agree, they really messed up on this. I wonder when they are finally gonna sell them?

I agree, they really messed up on this. I wonder when they are finally gonna sell them?

The last game I went to (the 1/29 Toronto game), I asked one of the girls behind the counter at the Den when they were going on sale, and she said end of February/beginning of March. She said she thinks the team is gonna allow pre-orders, but wasn't sure when.

The last game I went to (the 1/29 Toronto game), I asked one of the girls behind the counter at the Den when they were going on sale, and she said end of February/beginning of March. She said she thinks the team is gonna allow pre-orders, but wasn't sure when.

If they allow pre-orders, then I'd expect them to start allowing them soon, I mean there isn't much time left between now and the end of February.

They had these jerseys on the concouse for auction. 3 of them. Outside the fire lounge during the game on 2/5. They were the iron on logo not stitched. One was number 15 the other 2 were higher numbers (over 50 I believe).

The Devils must be really cleaning out the closets.

Edited by mac760

I think OfficialDL posted here a while back that there was a delay with Reebok that the Devils had no control over.