Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZeroGravityFat

Hamhuis

20 posts in this topic

There is a rumor of Devils pursuing him. I wonder if we can get him in time for tonight? Would he play for us or does he have to wait till tomorrow night?

Edited by ZeroGravityFat

There are rumors of Hamhuis pursued by Devils, so I was wondering what that procedure would be as far as who he plays for tonight if we got him at 3.

though they are 2.3, not potvin :P

There are rumors of Hamhuis pursued by Devils, so I was wondering what that procedure would be as far as who he plays for tonight if we got him at 3.

though they are 2.3, not potvin :P

He would be Devils property as of the trade. I don't know if either team would make a trade that could back fire that night, though.

i would be very happy in my pants if we got him, he's got a hip check that he won't give up, and coach stevens knows a thing or two to teach the kid. that would be brutal.

I understood your question, but I was just confused since your original post made it seem like it was a done deal (as if we acquired him, but weren't sure if we could get him in the lineup by tonight).

Edited by JWomp

oh i was just thinking out loud, no trade or talk that i know of. just the usual deadline rumors.

I would like to get him as well but it was reported by Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) as the Devs as one of the teams....We all know how that goes. Would be convient since they are at the Rock.

I like Ballard as well.

I would like to get him as well but it was reported by Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) as the Devs as one of the teams....We all know how that goes. Would be convient since they are at the Rock.

I like Ballard as well.

If we were to get him tonight (and I doubt that since it's an Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) rumor), it wouldn't be hard for him to make the travel...move down the hall from one locker room to another and swap jerseys...

the rumor is from Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate).

1 person likes this

yes i mentioned that. this is just day dreaming to pass the time.

Edited by ZeroGravityFat

here's what Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) said for anyone wondering:

Hamhuis rumors: Buff, NJ, Wash told "deal very likely"

Stop promoting this douche.

1 person likes this

He would be Devils property as of the trade. I don't know if either team would make a trade that could back fire that night, though.

Trades like this has happened before, but I dunno if Nashville would pull the trigger given that they're in the thick of things in the West.

Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate)

HA. this is fun.

Edited by Easy Parise

here's what Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) said for anyone wondering:

No one cares about Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate).

1 person likes this

if no one cares, why are all his rumours posted as daydreams always flipped around and made all about 2.3% accurate instead of the fun day dream? Because SOME people care and love promoting him in their own special way.

I personally enjoyed looking at a picture of Jeff Bridges and reading "I'd be happy in my pants" that alone makes this thread a keeper.