Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Prucenterrules

2010 NASCAR Thread

11 posts in this topic

For those of you that like Nascar, it's that time of year again. Go Dale Jr and the #88 team.

He had one hell of a run at the end of the 500. Can't say I watched much of it, because every time I flipped over to it, it was under red flag. But I did catch the end, and that was quite entertaining.

Other than the 2 red flags to fix the potholes, the race was fantastic. Congrats to jamie mcmurray! I've always liked him, and it was nice to see how overwhelmed he was with winning the 500. It should be a fun season.

Other than the 2 red flags to fix the potholes, the race was fantastic. Congrats to jamie mcmurray! I've always liked him, and it was nice to see how overwhelmed he was with winning the 500. It should be a fun season.

What was with his break down press conference? I thought it was because he was just sooooo happy, but my friend said he was equally as disappointed that his dad left the race early and didn't get to see it. =/

For those of you that like Nascar, it's that time of year again. Go Dale Jr and the #88 team.

Youre almost there it's go #24 and the Hendrick Motorsport team!! Booya!

The #88 team is owned and run by Hendrick Motorsports :whistling:

The #88 team is owned and run by Hendrick Motorsports :whistling:

Duh. But I was merely suggesting you should say you root for Hendrick Motorsports because of the 4 Hendrick drivers youre rooting for the only one who can't drive.

Junior is a shame to Rick Hendrick and should be shunned.

Awesome, another Jeff fan. As soon as Steve Retarte is out as CC, we'll be back to winning in no time.

(Also agreed that Dale, despite his pretty epic Daytona finish, can't drive worth a sh!t)

Yay Jeff Jeff! Agreed although ill bash Junior, that Daytona finish was something we haven't seen, not just from Junior, but from any driver really in the last few years so kudos on "splitting the D"

PS Rob Niedermayer is a bum but he always wins face offs for me in NHL 010 so I still like him more than MY least favorite Colin Dubbya

Didn't get to see much of the Vegas race yesterday, with the Gold Medal game and my high school game. I'll take a 16th place finish from Junior.

What do you guys think about Danica in the nationwide series so far?