Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NJDevs4978

Nhl Draft Weekend Thread

403 posts in this topic

Columbus gets the cup announcement. Figures the Ducks get more of a cheer :rolleyes:

Thank you Mr Maclean. I was surprised Bettman did not say anything about the Devils. He usually congratulates the Stanley Cup Winning team. Maclean is a great guy. I met him in a Pittsburgh airport in 98.

I WAS RIGHT!! Doug McLean is a great hockey guy!!

GO DEVILS!!

He really is, he was totally wronged by the FLorida organization in 97 when he took the fall for the Gm taking away all his talented kids and a lot of his vets from the 96 team, a good coach, and a good guy.

everybody hates the Devils. They are all so jealous. ;)

Now that is a place full of classless fans. :P

But you know, this proves the Devils are a great team. Everyone hates a champion, jealous!

Thank you Mr Maclean. I was surprised Bettman did not say anything about the Devils. He usually congratulates the Stanley Cup Winning team. Maclean is a great guy. I met him in a Pittsburgh airport in 98.

Watch out for this team in a few years...McLean know what he is doing, Nash is great, they have an amazing arean, and great fans. I remember when they were added to the NHL lots of newswriters and NHL "experts" thought Columbus getting a team was a joke and would never take....begs you to wonder if these people ever do some investigation or think before they speak. :rolleyes:

GO DEVILS!!

Jealous people...

ANd yeah Vanek, WOW. See some of those moves? He could be a really fun kid to watch.

Jealous people...

ANd yeah Vanek, WOW. See some of those moves? He could be a really fun kid to watch.

Yes, but his defensive play is suspect, and he has been accused many times of not being a hard worker all the time.

Jealous people...

ANd yeah Vanek, WOW.  See some of those moves?  He could be a really fun kid to watch.

Yes, but his defensive play is suspect, and he has been accused many times of not being a hard worker all the time.

he's a kid. His work ethic will come.

Jealous people...

Maybe some of them realize they almost had the Devils and out Cups and got stuck with the Predators.... I'd boo and be upset with that too :D

nhl.com seems to be as fast, but with more information