MadDog2020

2010 NFL thread

657 posts in this topic

Ticket price: $150 each

Actual street value: $10

I would be interested to know what preseason tickets were going for in the parking lot for Giants and Jets preseason games....

Just heard a rumor from Adam Scheffner (sp?) from ESPN on Mike & Mike's radio program:

Matt Leinart is likely to be traded in the next week. Potential suitors? Raiders, Giants, and Bills. Goalik mentioned that Leinart might actually get a chance to start for the Bills if he goes there. So Clown, which QB would you rather have, Captain Party or Captain Checkdown?

if i were a bills fan, i'd be doing this: :puke:

but i'm a giants fan, and therefore, i did this when i saw we were interested :argh:

Edited by jagknife

In addition, the Cardinals have given permission to Leinart and his representatives to look for potential suitors as well. This is clearly a sign that Leinard will not stay a Cardinal for long.

In addition, the Cardinals have given permission to Leinart and his representatives to look for potential suitors as well. This is clearly a sign that Leinard will not stay a Cardinal for long.

After last night, NO ONE is going to want him, especially with his contract.

After last night, NO ONE is going to want him, especially with his contract.

seriously, i havent seen a QB look that bad since Jamarcus Russel, and before that was Eli's first season as a starter.

Ticket price: $150 each

Actual street value: $10

haha :cheers: