Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OfficialDL

Mystery Pucks Return!

20 posts in this topic

You've got two chances to get autographed pucks from the New Jersey Devils:

Saturday, March 20th vs St. Louis

Friday, April 2nd vs Chicago

500 are available each game, so get there early! Doors open at 5:30 PM.

For full details, go here:

http://bit.ly/48wIOv

Edited by OfficialDL

I think you're safe on the first one. :lol:

And hey, last time (the only time I've gotten a puck through this), I got Rod Pelley. So you're still ahead of me.

I think you're safe on the first one. :lol:

And hey, last time (the only time I've gotten a puck through this), I got Rod Pelley. So you're still ahead of me.

Ouch, I feel better now. What ever happened to that Rod Pelley fella? :giggle:

Sweet... maybe I can get one that isn't Johnny Oduya or Mike Mottau.

Lol I got Oduya too.

i got a mike mottau :puke: and a scott stevens :clap: and i think my girl got colin white and brian rolston

Edited by Demonic26

was wondering when or if they were going to have the mystery pucks this season. will hopefully get pucks on both dates/games.

Yes! I can go to the game on March 20th! This would be the first time I could attend a game where they gave them out!

What time do people normally line up for this? I'm going to the 4/2 game and finally have a chance to get a puck

They generally line up at door opening (5:30). Last time, I got there at 6:15 and they were low on pucks but I got three between me an my family.

Zharkov, Salmela and Skoula :/.

You should be able to walk in at 5:30-6:00 and get one. It is a work day for a lot of people and they won't be able to come as early to wait like the one on 3/20 which was a Saturday.

You should be able to walk in at 5:30-6:00 and get one. It is a work day for a lot of people and they won't be able to come as early to wait like the one on 3/20 which was a Saturday.

Did really good last year. My wife and I got Parise, Langenbrunner, Rolston and Clarkson. This year Mottau, Leblond and friends gave me Zubrus and Greene. Friday will be a crap shoot......LOL

Actually it's Good Friday so some folks may get paroled from work early.

I'm hoping for it... :pray:

Actually it's Good Friday so some folks may get paroled from work early.

I'm hoping for it... :pray:

LOL true, I just want to get out of the office a bit early just to get out. It will be a beautiful day, there's a Devils game...Doesn't get any better than that.

Still think getting there by 5 will be no problem though.

Last year my girlfriend and I got White and Havelid:(

This year earlier against buffalo I got Danis:( (good guy, just that I think the mascot's autograph is better than his)

Last time vs. St. Louis we got Rolston and Brodeur which was much better. Hoping to get either Langenbrunner, Elias, or Kovalchuk!

thanks for the quick replies. I'll probably try to get to the arena around 5 then. I really don't care which player I get, but a Brodeur would sure be nice :)

I was kinda lucky at the last one. Got tix for the family and got a Kolvi, (2) Leblond, Rolston, and??

I was kinda lucky at the last one. Got tix for the family and got a Kolvi, (2) Leblond, Rolston, and??

Very Nice with the Kovalchuk puck!