Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
M.

Video Is Out

83 posts in this topic

Does anyone know the name of this new DVD/video?

Ah, I guess Whoopie ain't so bad. I thought Kiefer Sutherland did a good job with The Season but the commentary was depressing & rightfully so. He's probably a Wings fan even though he wouldn't admit it to the ABC reporter in his lap during game 7.

Usually they have the voice guy of Cool Shots who does it. Not the actual host but the guy who does the already taped segements and does "NHL Cool Shots is brought to you by... The same guy who did the tape in 2000.

There better be at least some Doc... hope there's a bunch of clips with his play-by-play right over 'em.

Why does it seem to be taking so long when within a month is really a short time?

Wish I could get up there and meet Dano and see some of you guys.

I appear to be in need of a good group hug today. Very sad indeed.

Thanx for proudly putting your award winning in your sig. To me, it sures that the person really does care about the awards and winning one.

Thanx. :clap:

I was in Best Buy the other day buying my new car stereo and I figured I'd give it a try and asked the dude if it had come in or if he knew when it would. The guy had no idea though!! So I was like "whatever I'll buy it at Circuit City!!!" and the guy was like "nooooo!" hahahahahahah ;)

Thanx for proudly putting your award winning in your sig. To me, it sures that the person really does care about the awards and winning one.

Thanx. :clap:

Sure, np, Little J.

Actually I put it in to tribute the people who voted for me more than for me. So you get credited twice. ;)

hehe, Thanx again ESB.

lmao, thats a funny story Ally. Guy must be a Rags fan, psssh doesn't know when the DVD comes out!!! haha, I'm sure about 7/8 of the population in New Jersey doesn't know when the DVD comes out.

I'm sure about 7/8 of the population in New Jersey doesn't know when the DVD comes out.

Pshhh! Ungrateful schmucks!!!!

Exactly Ally. I bet every Vitale in NJ knows when the DVD comes out however!! lmao

She won it from Z100 -- was the 100th caller last night at like, 11:45pm, something like that.

They also had a contest on 101.5 Friday night they gave away a few of them. I was in the car with my daughter and didn't have my cell phone! :angry:

ugh!

Back off topic: You seriously want me to put the name Ian Moran in my signature... :wacko:

Only if u want. If you feel proud getting it, then put it on. Or if you just dont feel like putting it in, thats not a problem.

Exactly Ally.  I bet every Vitale in NJ knows when the DVD comes out however!! lmao

HELL YEA they do!!!!!!!!!! No matter how they pronounce their name ;)

You guys related to Dick? I always thought he was cool although I hate BB. :uni:

I wish I was!! He's LOADED!!!

I pronounce it the correct way Ally!! hehe

No you pronounce it the wrong way!!! I pronounce it correctly :P

There are THREE SYLLABLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

duhhhhh :rolleyes:

E is not silent!! Say it with me... VI TAL EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEE

:P:P:P

what now rusty? what now?

They also had a contest on 101.5 Friday night they gave away a few of them. I was in the car with my daughter and didn't have my cell phone! :angry:

ugh!

I also heard it on Fri.night on my way home from work. I didn't have my cell either. Although some of the questions were hard.

Ally, learn how to pronounce your last name right!!!! :D

E is silent, SILENT!!!!

lmao.

oh yeah and...ONE MORE DAY UNTIL THE DVD IS OUT! This is getting really exciting now.

Yeah! Tomorrow! Woo hoo! I should call Costco or wherever and reserve a copy... for VI TAL EEE ;) that way Rusty can't steal my copy! Muahaha! :evil:

I picked up my copy of the DVD today along with my tickets to tonights premiere!!!

Unfortunately I didn't know all those other radio stations were also giving tickets away. :puke: Think about all the non fans that are gonna be there!