Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zamode

I Have Seen The Cup!

38 posts in this topic

That's fine.

I personally feel that it is acceptable for professional hockey players to feel that way. However, since we are never going to experience that, might as well enjoy it while you can.

Heck, you should have jumped at the chance, the Rag$ still have 46 years to go for the next one...... :P

That is really awesome, Zam. I can't even imagine how cool that must have been.

Thanks everyone :) People at work said I was glowing today :D It's the shinest most beautiful thing!

Hell how did you get to hoist it? Not sure if I would have been able to but definitely would have tried!

Derek--screw that! Hands ALL over that baby!

Dew, I think the Danish was available....not sure. Skinny yet fairly sinewy! The slight resemblance and the Devils gear (had the Cup hat on and came back with a Stevens jersey) qualifies him plenty!

Vince I'll see about getting someone to scan my regular pics...have to figure out the digital one yet. Not quite sure I want my mug on the "net though... :ph34r:

It was at a friends house (he worked for the DEvils). kids were playing with it, and some at the party were passing it around and I got my turn alone with it for like 5 minutes, it was pretty cool. I held it and was just admiring it for a while :-D

HOI - you're just too calm about it! That's so cool!

I just wondered if anyone shared this strange phenomenon...I actually am starting to salivate looking at the Cup...I'm looking at ESBs avatar ..i can't see it in reds so that's not an issue :P . I'm looking at some pictures someone sent me via email -- just all these pictures and it's so silvery and shiney and like water! I really am kind of drooling here... only other time that ever happened was when a ring necked phesant flew into our back yard...his green irridecent head made my mouth water in this same way....primal even... :blink:

Zam, were you at Best Buy last night saying "Lamadillo"?

:lol: I don't think that was her!

Zamode you really ought to post pictures to avoid this kind of confusion! Lamadillo... :lol:

No Sheepy that was not me! I would only possibly say that after maybe 6 or 7 Molsons...even then I don't think I would mess up our revered GM's name.

PK I am working on it! Not too many digital pics of just the Cup, though...not keen on putting my face all over the board.....I will try to get the other pics scanned to post, some of those are nice. There is one of me giving it a smooch, it's kinda cute if I say so myself! :lol:

That's fine.

I personally feel that it is acceptable for professional hockey players to feel that way. However, since we are never going to experience that, might as well enjoy it while you can.

Heck, you should have jumped at the chance, the Rag$ still have 46 years to go for the next one...... :P

True JL. I should have gone to see it when they won it in '94. Oh well. It is the most beautiful trophy in sports. Priceless.

The Stanley Cup :wub:

I'm so freaking jealous right now. The Cup hasn't been to Boston for a while (ugggh, Ray Bourque's "victory" celebration doesn't count either!).....

you guys'll have to keep me posted if you hear anything about Pando's day with the cup.. Burlington's a town over from me :clap: and it's not that big of a town, residentially, it's mostly industrial/commercial (the industrial park capital, lol) ... Shouldn't be too hard to find it, heck, He made me late for work when he brought it home in 2k......................