Stevens Signing Tonight

Livvy

Scott Stevens will be at Best Buy in Secaucus tonight at midnight signing the Devils Stanley Cup DVD!

I also heard somewhere that he will be doing another signing Thursday at Jersey Gardens.

NJ Devils "2003 Stanley Cup Champs" DVD Midnight Madness Sale With Scott Stevens!

http://www.1050espnradio.com/listingsEntry...&PT=1050+Events

This Monday, June 30 at midnight, Best Buy in Secaucus, NJ is the place to be, when the New Jersey Devils "2003 Stanley Cup Champs" DVD is released first at their special "Midnight Madness" sale.

Oh, not a big enough deal for you? Well, if I told you that Devils Captain Scott Stevens will be on hand to autograph your copy? Now you have no excuse not to be there!

TEAM ESPN will greet you on your way inside between 10:30pm till midnight. We'll hook you up with some free swag if you win a contest from us. See you there!

Great-- now the whole freakin' WORLD will be there...

I was debating... kisswink.gif but -_- you know, I'd be an ass. GnamPopcorn.gif I'd get all shaking and traumafied - I think to myself I'd have a whole line to stand through to calm myself but I'd still freak out Paranoid_anim.gif -- you know and I KNOW famous people! I mean I've been asked out on dates by famous people!! I'm just totally imtimidated by this one DUMB HOCKEY PLAYER!!! supasmsm0.gif

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH GAAAAWWWWWWD! scared.gif

Someone make a poll if PK should go or not, lol

Yeah because that would really put my mind at ease and make me a lot calmer about the whole thing :P:evil:

is anyone else dorky and shy like this? I mean look how Ally can practically walk up and honk Sykora! I'd freak! Lord forbid i tried talking! Ever see a braying Jackass? I can't even DEAL!!

El Chico is in Hollywood all the time so El Chico knows a thing or two about meeting famous people.

You walk up to them slowly, professionally, and calmly. Then you come up to them, greet them and take a picture, have them sign something, etc. Then you yell, "OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!" and run away in horror.

Your welcome in advance, lol

And why did he say no???? :blink:

I'd have to stay up past my bedtime...

And El chico...that's my point! I couldnt even do that much! Actually... :( oh jeez I know just what would happen - I'd be OK standing in line and stuff and I'd manage to get the DVD signed and all (without ever even looking at his face) I'd be rushing to get away and I'd trip on my way away from the table -- I'd fall splat on my face so security would have to help me up and stuff. Scott Stevens would be busy signing autographs and would only give a cursory glance over but nonetheless I'd be entirely humiliated....

Or worse case he'd ask who to sign it to and I...I wouldn't answer... I'd be like "uhhhh...ummmmm...uhhhh.....ummmmmm" so he'd have to look up - to check if I was special or something -- see? thank goodness he'd be the kind to just sign and move on - no personalization or any of that rott!

And then I'd be left feeling all anti-climactic -- like what was such a big deal?

is anyone else dorky and shy like this?  I mean look how Ally can practically walk up and honk Sykora!  I'd freak! Lord forbid i tried talking!  Ever see a braying Jackass? I can't even DEAL!!

I'm the same way Pk... it's ok. When I meant Jamie the first time I was shaking so bad that when I handed him the pen to sign my jersey I almost dropped it and I was freaking out when I took a pic with him you should see my face. But you really should go!!

I really don't think I can though -- it's far away and it's late and I can't bring the whole fam damily with me...rebecca isn't good after 10:30 -- she's a wreck in fact if she doesn't get to bed by 10.

yeesh I just got this picture of all that could go wrong if I had to feed her in the Best Buy :blink: yeah I wouldn't mind for Scotty to see these but not quite like THIS! :wacko:

I can't believe there are people who can go who just aren't. It's obviously your choice and have at it.

But it doesn't have to be a momentous occasion. It's just a chance to see the guy in honor of one of the best moments in the franchise. If I was anywhere close, I'd be on line already.

I'm gonna go make myself some chocolate chip cookies. When in doubt, chocolate!

Go Jersey!!!!!