Devs3cups

GDT:Devils vs. Islanders 7:00 PM ET

180 posts in this topic

This is a no brainer.

Isles loss=higher draft pick

Devils win=push out Pissburgh

Quite frankly as an Islander-Devil fan, it's never been so easy to decide as it is tonight.

:gd:

How does one become an "Islander-Devil fan"?

Looks like I will be watching the non HD Devils feed instead of the Isles HD one....

Good offense, defense, and goaltending will win us this game, which is the objective

I saw the Isles lose to the Bruins at the Coliseum a week ago, they were god-awful. The Isles are not a good team.

Yeah, Roloson played that game too. He is terrible.

Edited by jim777

I saw the Isles lose to the Bruins at the Coliseum a week ago, they were god-awful. The Isles are not a good team.

Yeah, Roloson played that game too. He is terrible.

he's an old man

I'm not a big fan of Mottau. Hopefully Eckford or one of the Lowell boys takes his place. I wish Halischuk was back too

nice penalty Roly :giggle:

He's lucky our PP stinks

Wear the old man out!

Gotta love Clarky

Edited by devilskickass

the devils have got to can up with a new strategy on the power play because it sucks

They are playing a lot more laid back than they were last night. I guess they figure they can call it in

the game started out ok. They seem to have strayed from the game plan. Lets get to the 2nd

Observations:

-I have no idea why SpecialNieds is even remotely an upgrade over anyone. Can anyone really make a case that Niedermayer>Halischuk? He's slow, dull, and completely uninterested. His pass to end that period is one small example of his contribution, or lack thereof, to this team.

-For all of you "Marty sucks, where's Danis" people... we're seeing why Jaq is so hesitant to throw him out there. His rebound control is atrocious. He looks like final-minute-of-gold-medal-game-Luongo out there. He can't catch a cold.

-I like skoula. Nothing flashy, for sure, but he's quietly doing his job. Glad to see Motts got a goal, lord knows he deserved one. Regardless, when Martin comes back, I think it should be either Motts or Salmela sitting; until Skoula proves otherwise at least.

i feel like this is a video game..whenever the devils give up a goal they lose power or something...they played pretty solid up until then, they give up a goal..and then it's all islanders...so fvcking annoying.

This is nothing new,have you forgotten the Focking a$$whipping we got from them on Jan 4th..here comes another one.

Edited by hit the post

We are playing a little sloppy, but the game is far from over. Danis really blew it on the first goal, it should have been a routine glove save.

We are playing a little sloppy, but the game is far from over. Danis really blew it on the first goal, it should have been a routine glove save.

ya i wouldnt say we are playing sh!tty, we are playing poopie :giggle: