Devs3cups

GDT:Devils vs. Islanders 7:00 PM ET

180 posts in this topic

Wow, so I guess nobody can put the body on Richard Park, instead lets just try and poke it away because there is NOOOO way we can put Richard Park on his ass. :rolleyes:

That was a nice goal by the Isles, unfortunately. the Devs need to pick up the pace, skate a little faster and hit a little harder

Lame. C'mon Yann!

When asked why Danis would get the start tonight, Lemaire replied, “Every time you asked me why Yann is not playing. Now he’s playing and you want to know why he’s playing,”

They should Thank the Hockey Gods that they won't be facing the islanders in the playoff....3-1...they blow

NOW it's over. NO idea why MARTY did not start this game. He finally found his groove last night and then we give Danis the start....

When asked why Danis would get the start tonight, Lemaire replied, “Every time you asked me why Yann is not playing. Now he’s playing and you want to know why he’s playing,”

We are soooo far away from a competitive team it's not even funny.

Where the fvck are all of you "Danis makes this team better!" douchebags now, huh? Suck my balls.

NOW it's over. NO idea why MARTY did not start this game. He finally found his groove last night and then we give Danis the start....

+ 1

you guys are seriously insane. you whine about marty starting 83503 consecutive games and when he finally gets a night off, you bitch because danis got a start. wow. pick one, please.

I don't even enjoy watching this team any more. Every time they're on it's like "fvck, we're going to lose". I plan my afternoons around them, and they look like geese sh!t. I'm not saying we can't turn it around; but at this pace I think a first-round exit is pretty obviously forthcoming; forget about any fvcking cup run.

time for another pep talk

No pep talk needed, this game is the way it is because of SH!T goaltending.

Danis doesn't play; how is he going to get sharp or stay sharp riding the pine? He's not the biggest problem in a white jersey tonight

you guys are seriously insane. you whine about marty starting 83503 consecutive games and when he finally gets a night off, you bitch because danis got a start. wow. pick one, please.

a) I'm never one of those "marty needs a rest" people unless he looks like sh!t DURING the game.

b) Why the fvck does our dumbsh!t coach wait until our team has its confidence back (including Marty) to put in the worst backup goaltenter in the NHL?

Danis doesn't play; how is he going to get sharp or stay sharp riding the pine? He's not the biggest problem in a white jersey tonight

You should probably stop posting.

oh well, he had to play this week because of the 5 in 7. don't see where the legs are going to come from in the 3rd, since they look gone already. although the Isles have made a profession out of blowing leads

you're nuts. worst backup in the nhl? holy crap this board is as schizo as ever.

Sh!tsburg must be thinking....are we that bad.......Marty or not,the way their playing they would still be getting spanked

Quite frankly I do not give a flying fvck if Danis is not "sharp". As far as I am concerned if Marty goes down and we have to rely on Danis, we are TOAST anyway. I would much rather have Marty playing down the stretch to get his stride back and get into playoff form.

Edited by ThreeCups

you're nuts. worst backup in the nhl? holy crap this board is as schizo as ever.

He is losing us this game. Backup goalies aren't there to win you games, but they're sure as hell not supposed to take you out of it. We finally got some momentum going after beating our rivals and the #1 team in the division, and now Yann Danis has us right back to square 1. Excuse me for the concern.