Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PattyElias26

Huge Savings for Authentic Jerseys

29 posts in this topic

Blank Authentic EDGE jerseys from NHL Shop for $187.28 with shipping included

25% off authentic jerseys (until 11:59pm March 16th)

+20% off order (until March 31) looks like they just removed this one, what bs

---------------------

Pretty good deal

-Is this the same jersey I'd get if I ordered from Exclusive Pro? I'm thinking about ordering it from here and sending it to exclusive pro, thoughts?

Edited by rmt5034

Is there something wrong with that? :noclue:

No, don't worry about it.

But, for the future, this sort of thread should be in marketplace.

nah man, not a problem at all -- just seems like you like to talk about them a lot haha.

I think it seems like you've had alot of threads for one simple jersey purchase. Poop or get off the pot as they say.

I think it seems like you've had alot of threads for one simple jersey purchase. Poop or get off the pot as they say.

yeah, i had a ratty old brodeur white jersey for a long time before i found a good deal on a CCM elias from fansedge.com, finally got a throwback parise (wanted blank, but my want for any throwback before 3/17 was greater)

once clarkson re-signs, that'll be my first edge...probably replica

Well I pooped then. Feels great :boogie:

You can get them for free like I do.

Hide in the last row of the Green parking lot across from the Postal service garage, wait till someone goes to their car and kill them and take their jersey

Hide in the last row of the Green parking lot across from the Postal service garage, wait till someone goes to their car and kill them and take their jersey

:blink:

:unsure:

You do drink too much, sir. :giggle:

:blink:

Well I pooped then. Feels great :boogie:

Congrats. I had the over for atleast 3 more threads on this subject.

Kinda disappointed you didn't have a poll on what payment method to use(cash/credit/check/money order/wampum).

haha nice..well hopefully you didn't lose too much money

Congrats. I had the over for atleast 3 more threads on this subject.

Kinda disappointed you didn't have a poll on what payment method to use(cash/credit/check/money order/wampum).

I'm sure you not the only one who has done this in Newark.

yeah good savings and all but will they take weeks to deliver? i know the customized ones used to take like 4-6 weeks, if you ordered too late, it'd arrive after the end of the season.

I ordered one for 187 bucks. It will prob take almost two weeks to receive but I'm shipping it directly to exclusive pro and they will do the customization. They are the only place I could find size 50 left. Apparently reebok stops making them after the all star break and starts making NFL ones.

yeah good savings and all but will they take weeks to deliver? i know the customized ones used to take like 4-6 weeks, if you ordered too late, it'd arrive after the end of the season.

hahahaha thats hilarious.

Hey does anyone know how to change your user name on here or do u have to create a new account? I didn't wanna make a new thread.

rmt5034 in 100 years: "guys, should i get home or away............"

skeleton-computer.jpg

should I stop?I'm not that bad am i

My only beef with you is that I really can't afford a 5th jersey (all purchased in the last year) but this deal is so good it's killing me to pass up

Well I'm about to make your deal even more irresistible. I figured out how to get that additional 20% off. It made the total of the jersey 187, but i got mine blank

My only beef with you is that I really can't afford a 5th jersey (all purchased in the last year) but this deal is so good it's killing me to pass up

Well I'm about to make your deal even more irresistible. I figured out how to get that additional 20% off. It made the total of the jersey 187, but i got mine blank

How? LOL I would get one!!

I thought I found a good deal for a replica jersey for $76 yesterday at Modells (2 blocks from the rock) LOL