ladyshrouds

Pictures Of Yourself

998 posts in this topic

Other admins? When did I become an admin; I must have missed my knighting ceremony :blink::lol:

Thank you Zammie :) I do think I'm kinda cute, well at least on my best days ;) though I'm no Mr. America or anything :lol:

I see some potential hook-ups here?!

Maybe if I were 25 or 26. lol, other than that, I don't think there's a chance for any of that.

(deleted by NJDev25)

That goes for you, too! Those are some great pics you put up - especially the one with Jamie.

:)

Everyone is soooo perdy!! :rolling:

You might call me a heartbreaker, but I wouldn't break your heart. Very pretty girl.

Very cute dog too!!

Aww, what a sweetheart NJay! Thanks!

You're welcome Kris.

I only speak the truth. :D

Uh oh, I might have a forum crush now. :wub:

lol, I kid I kid!

You're welcome Kris.

I only speak the truth. :D

Uh oh, I might have a forum crush now. :wub:

lol, I kid I kid!

You could be the little brother I never had!

INCEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:puke:

what do you think this is? philly?

;)

Ally, I will never be caught in Philly unless I'm going to the FU Center (sorry, Wachovia Center haha) for a Devs.Flyers game.

NQGLHMHANAHF.jpg

That's my hotornot pic. Hey, don't make fun, hotornot is easily the most amusing website on earth.

And don't knock me pic, 392 people have rated me an average of 7.4... not bad I guess?

OMG OMG OMG! HOT OR NOT! ha ha ha I forgot about that site...I should post

my pics...JK :D

You might call me a heartbreaker, but I wouldn't break your heart. Very pretty girl.

Very cute dog too!!

Njay, I would have to agree with you...FriesenKris is adorable!!! :P

Other admins? When did I become an admin; I must have missed my knighting ceremony :blink::lol:

Thank you Zammie :) I do think I'm kinda cute, well at least on my best days ;) though I'm no Mr. America or anything :lol:

:clap: We want a pic! We want a pic! :clap:

Maybe if I were 25 or 26. lol, other than that, I don't think there's a chance for any of that.

Why NJAY? What's wrong with an older woman? FK is cute! :P

Let's play a game!!!!!

http://www.reccentral.net/images/girlsteam.jpg

who can find Ally?????

:lol:

So Ally were these pics taken from the webcams my former company installed in the girls bathrooms (since they made us set up PCs in ALL the locker rooms that was sick enough.. not to mention finding that jar of Petroleum jelly in the boy's locker room.. egads !!).. but I had to make said wisecrack since it's been too long and that was TOO easy :D

(wow that thread took a good chunk out of my cable modem bandwidth too.. can't blame the slow speeds on people hitting my site now :P ) but anyway.. I only post this pic cause she makes me look better and half the pics I have are banned.. I have NO clue who she is.. she was out in the lot after game 4 vs Ottawa and I was taking pics for the website to share the feel of the old place for those who can't get to enjoy this year's playoff experience and she asked for her pic to be taken with me.. and hell, it's nice to have some deluding myself pics right ?? :) .. do I even need to say who is who ??? I take AWFUL pics :P

yeah-RIGHT.jpg

heh, I don't think I'd know how to deal with inter-poster dating. :lol: 'Cause we all know that if it went awry, certain posters would be taking sides, and then the forum would be torn in two, and blah blah blah blah DRAMA!

But there certainly be some lookers on these forums, that's for sure -- eXtra bonus to posting here! :D

So who wants me 'n Sheeps' phone numbers? ;) We're available for double-dates.

CRASHER... you got a complete stranger, most attractive, to come over and ask to have her picture taken with you?

Allow me to inform you that you are my forum-hero for the day.